Page 116 of 440 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 6586
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    I'd never even heard of Chilli without beans in until I saw Sheldon mention it in an episode of Big Bang Theory.

Sounds odd to me.
    Not at all odd. I've seen it sold in supermarkets.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

No credible logical evidence supports the Megalodon Shark isn't extinct so it's extremely asinine that persons said publicly the Megalodon Shark isn't extinct.
    Huge holes because humans that scuba dive, Pirates, Marine biologists, and Submarines underwater so it's implausible that for over 2 centuries a human or humans hasn't seen this behemoth Shark.
    Also it's utterly implausible that Great White Sharks aren't endangered and still a Apex predator with a Megalodon shark still alive along with killer whales, blue whales, dolphins, Bull Sharks, etc.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    People who put beans in their chili should have their fuckin shins, fuckin broken
    Really that's nonsensical because persons aren't doing something immoral, illegal, or unsmart.

Astonishing Member

People who put beans in their chili should have their fuckin shins, fuckin broken
    It's a glorified stew with peppers in it, get over it.

Boisterously Confused

I would gladly suffer it to enjoy my delicious pintos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    No credible logical evidence supports the Megalodon Shark isn't extinct so it's extremely asinine that persons said publicly the Megalodon Shark isn't extinct.
    Huge holes because humans that scuba dive, Pirates, Marine biologists, and Submarines underwater so it's implausible that for over 2 centuries a human or humans hasn't seen this behemoth Shark.
    Also it's utterly implausible that Great White Sharks aren't endangered and still a Apex predator with a Megalodon shark still alive along with killer whales, blue whales, dolphins, Bull Sharks, etc.
    But it's cool to imagine they somehow survived in the deepest, most remote area in the ocean. Does seem like somebody would've come across one by now, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt Guy View Post
    But it's cool to imagine they somehow survived in the deepest, most remote area in the ocean. Does seem like somebody would've come across one by now, though.
    There may not be five square feet left on sea or land that hordes of humans haven't visited and altered somehow. Dumb tourists with more money than sense, mostly.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Speaking of which....

Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 06-25-2018 at 03:13 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Not at all odd. I've seen it sold in supermarkets.
    Maybe in America.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    There may not be five square feet left on sea or land that hordes of humans haven't visited and altered somehow. Dumb tourists with more money than sense, mostly.
    What part about the words "But it's cool to imagine" do you not understand?

Uh, no.

How much of the ocean have we explored?

The ocean is the lifeblood of Earth, covering more than 70 percent of the planet's surface, driving weather, regulating temperature, and ultimately supporting all living organisms. Throughout history, the ocean has been a vital source of sustenance, transport, commerce, growth, and inspiration.

Yet for all of our reliance on the ocean, about 95 percent of this realm remains unexplored, unseen by human eyes.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Given the quality of their products, I don't have a real problem with Disney controlling the majority of the entertainment industry -- if that changes and they start slacking or getting completely unreasonable with their pricing due to the lack of competition -- then so will my opinion.

Also, Go Go, Aunt Cass, Nani, and Esmeralda are borderline NSFW characters -- I'd include Meg but what she lacks in form she more than makes up for in attitude.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Do you think there might be super-huge sharks in the ocean?

Do you think there might be super-huge sharks in the ocean?
    I doubt it. Large, as in 20 feet or so, sure. They have found several new species of sharks in recent years.
    But a 60 foot Megalodon, probably not.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I don't like Arrested Development. I don't find it funny at all. I'll take The Big Bang Theory over that any day of the week.