Page 221 of 440 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 6600

Broken Major Matt Mason were one of the biggest traumas of childhood. (not seriously, but damn, that sucked a lot more than people realized)

People should never blast their car sound. Never. First, I don't want to listen to your music. If I am halfway down the block and your music is deafening, it is too loud, period. Which leads me to the second reason, if I can hear it halfway down the block, you are doing permanent ear damage to yourself. And if you have a child in your car, you should be arrested.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    People should never blast their car sound. Never. First, I don't want to listen to your music. If I am halfway down the block and your music is deafening, it is too loud, period. Which leads me to the second reason, if I can hear it halfway down the block, you are doing permanent ear damage to yourself. And if you have a child in your car, you should be arrested.
    That is not a controversial opinion. Personally I'd love it of every instant headache inducing, window rattling, rolling subwoofer was impounded, or better yet, given the treatment from the otherwise crappy Stallone Judge Dredd film - blown up in front of them, then the owner given a fine for littering.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That is not a controversial opinion. Personally I'd love it of every instant headache inducing, window rattling, rolling subwoofer was impounded, or better yet, given the treatment from the otherwise crappy Stallone Judge Dredd film - blown up in front of them, then the owner given a fine for littering.
    That or you could rent this bad-boy and go along the Escalation route

https://twitter.com/CircuitBird/stat...832368640?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    That or you could rent this bad-boy and go along the Escalation route

https://twitter.com/CircuitBird/stat...832368640?s=20
    I'd have to know where the owners of the rolling subwoofers live in order to get maximum effect. Then find the single most annoying song I can find, or since I'll have to hear it too, preferably a mix full of stuff I enjoy and the target gets triggered by.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    While you are correct, this is not the time. Let's not use the injustices against one to parry thrusts at the injustices against another.

Unless that's your goal.
    TOOOOOOOOOOOO Late.

It has already been hijacked by certain segments. Who are screaming no one cares about them because of who they are and that Black Men need to check their black male privilege.

Yeah.... I had to turn off Twitter after that comment.

Boisterously Confused

I'd have to know where the owners of the rolling subwoofers live in order to get maximum effect. Then find the single most annoying song I can find, or since I'll have to hear it too, preferably a mix full of stuff I enjoy and the target gets triggered by.
    I have occasionally fantasized about creating a directional EMP-beam device designed to fry the circuits of speakers beyond repair.

Retired

It's amazing the synchronicity of so many movie and television series hitting a natural end point/jumping off point, before the pandemic shut everything down. The Marvel movies hit their end, the CW shows had their Crisis, Game of Thrones ended, the Star Wars sequel trilogy came to a close. It's like, without realizing it, Hollywood was giving audiences a proper exit.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Joe Quesada is hugely wrong saying that General Zod is the true hero of Man of Steel.
    Zod decided to threaten Martha, also he decides to add the detail wanting Lois which is the whole Darth Vader altering style deal, he had no issue to use a destructive machine to alter Earth so that he and other kryptonains wouldn't have to learn to adjust to living on Earth because this would alter Earth to New Krypton which would have killed most likely all animals and humans.
    Jor-El outright said this is genocide in response to Zod's extremely destructive plan, and Zod didn't have an issue with that glaring flaw at all. Also the irrefutable evidence that cements he's a monster is Zod saying he'll kill all humans after Superman destroyed the world engine.
    Also showing Zod showing he a ruthless monster and a man his word because Superman told him to stop when shooting his heat vision at a cornered family that would have been incinerated if they had moved forward,Zod verbally declined which is why Superman snapped his neck.
    When did Zod ever say in this great reboot Superman movie to bystanders get inside it's not safe? He never did.

All irrefutable factual reasons why his statement that Zod is the true hero in the movie Man of Steel is nonsensical.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Joe Quesada is hugely wrong saying that General Zod is the true hero of Man of Steel.
    Zod decided to threaten Martha, also he decides to add the detail wanting Lois which is the whole Darth Vader altering style deal, he had no issue to use a destructive machine to alter Earth so that he and other kryptonains wouldn't have to learn to adjust to living on Earth because this would alter Earth to New Krypton which would have killed most likely all animals and humans.
    Jor-El outright said this is genocide in response to Zod's extremely destructive plan, and Zod didn't have an issue with that glaring flaw at all. Also the irrefutable evidence that cements he's a monster is Zod saying he'll kill all humans after Superman destroyed the world engine.
    Also showing Zod showing he a ruthless monster and a man his word because Superman told him to stop when shooting his heat vision at a cornered family that would have been incinerated if they had moved forward,Zod verbally declined which is why Superman snapped his neck.
    When did Zod ever say in this great reboot Superman movie to bystanders get inside it's not safe? He never did.

All irrefutable factual reasons why his statement that Zod is the true hero in the movie Man of Steel is nonsensical.
    Unless the story is steeped in racism/misogyny, claiming a character explicitly designed as a villain is the hero speaks of a moral flaw in the commentator.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post

I have no idea what movie Quesada saw, but it sure wasn't MoS.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Actually I enjoy exposition scenes in movies. Even boring ones. I have to like the movie, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Unless the story is steeped in racism/misogyny, claiming a character explicitly designed as a villain is the hero speaks of a moral flaw in the commentator.
    It does seem to be a trend on the internet these days. I stopped watching what used to be a good Star Wars channel because I got sick of them acting like the guys patterned after the nazis were the heroes of the film series.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member

It does seem to be a trend on the internet these days. I stopped watching what used to be a good Star Wars channel because I got sick of them acting like the guys patterned after the nazis were the heroes of the film series.
    ...So the ST, then?

Sorry, couldn’t resist!
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Yeah, I don't understand that or those who like the villains better than the heroes.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?