Page 310 of 440 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 6586

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    At the risk of potentially coming under fire, I don't think actual "trolls" have existed online since like 2015. At least not in any sort of widespread way that some people like to make it out to be.
    My sister had Trolls when she was younger (back in the 1960s) . . .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    They have a couple good movies I will admit. But for me the tv show was 2 funny skits and 300 hours of garbage.
    Now that IS controversial! The dead parrot sketch, Spanish Smut and Sir Philip Sydney, cannibalism in the Royal Navy, lumberjacks...I could go on. All great IMO.

Dialogue heavy films are the best kind, provided there is enough backstory along with it.

They have a couple good movies I will admit. But for me the tv show was 2 funny skits and 300 hours of garbage.
    I fart in your general direction.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I fart in your general direction.
    Nope! That is part of the 300 hours of garbage!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Nope! That is part of the 300 hours of garbage!
    It is part of one of the funniest movies in cinema history. But if it don't make you laugh.....
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It is part of one of the funniest movies in cinema history. But if it don't make you laugh.....
    The movie was alright. Just dont see how that line is funny. Very few fart jokes are funny. I feel bad for the people with IBS that have to listen to those hate crimes!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The movie was alright. Just dont see how that line is funny. Very few fart jokes are funny. I feel bad for the people with IBS that have to listen to those hate crimes!
    Now that is funny.

And it was all in the delivery juxtaposed against Arthur's grandiose proclamation.

Now that is funny.

And it was all in the delivery juxtaposed against Arthur's grandiose proclamation.
    This went just how I wanted it to go

This went just how I wanted it to go
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I first saw my first episode back in '77 and thought it was weird in comparison to what I had been seeing in the US (the only other British comedy show I had seen was an episode of Benny Hill the year before that I haven't seen syndicated, FWIW). But the more I saw, the more I liked and thought yt was topnotch comedy. Still do to this day.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Extraordinary Member

I loved the bit in Life of Brian where Cleese's Roman soldier caught...was it Chapman...writing graffiti, and he made him do it again, one thousand times, in good Latin, explaining how to do it...for anyone who ever had Latin classes...

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I loved the bit in Life of Brian where Cleese's Roman soldier caught...was it Chapman...writing graffiti, and he made him do it again, one thousand times, in good Latin, explaining how to do it...for anyone who ever had Latin classes...
    I only had three days of beginning Latin when I was in high school.
    On the second and on the third days, after the teacher (new to our school) had to correct something she told us the day before, I decided it wasn't worth it and dropped the class.
    (Didn't need the credits . . . took it because I thought it might be fun.)

Watching anything is better with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Watching anything is better with other people.
    Anything? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?