Page 311 of 441 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 6606

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Watching anything is better with other people.
    See I am the opposite. I hate watching movies with other people. Like if I have to stop part of the way through and they get mad, or if they have never seen the movie and ask a ton of questions, or worse yet they know everything about the movie or show and have to talk through the whole thing with facts and trivia or even worse worse yet watching a historical movie with history buff, you know the person who has to point out everything wrong with the movie or character, or the dreaded worse worse worse yet watching a movie with comic book or hardcore book fan who has to tell every wat the movie is different from the comics or the book they are based on. Like pal I dont care how the Lord of The Rings book was because it was boring as Hell, but the movies were great!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

I don't like Japanese curries, but I do like Indian and Thai curries. There's a taste in Japanese curries I don't like. I don't know what it is though.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Anything? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?
    Perfect retort after the previous discussion, Kirb!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Perfect retort after the previous discussion, Kirb!
    Well, I didn't come here for an argument.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Well, I didn't come here for an argument.
    Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    See I am the opposite. I hate watching movies with other people. Like if I have to stop part of the way through and they get mad, or if they have never seen the movie and ask a ton of questions, or worse yet they know everything about the movie or show and have to talk through the whole thing with facts and trivia or even worse worse yet watching a historical movie with history buff, you know the person who has to point out everything wrong with the movie or character, or the dreaded worse worse worse yet watching a movie with comic book or hardcore book fan who has to tell every wat the movie is different from the comics or the book they are based on. Like pal I dont care how the Lord of The Rings book was because it was boring as Hell, but the movies were great!
    IMO, watching a comedy is always better with people. Beyond that genre? It depends on the people with you.

BANNED

I completely agree except with comedy movies. I enjoy laughing with others and seeing their reaction.

Edit: wow me and The Darknight Detective were thinking that at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Devil View Post
    Edit: wow me and The Darknight Detective were thinking that at the same time
    Great minds and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Devil View Post
    I completely agree except with comedy movies. I enjoy laughing with others and seeing their reaction.
    My luck I would get stuck with people who want to watch Rob Schneider whose movies insist upon themselves soooo much or 300 hours of Monty Python!
    Last edited by babyblob; 11-01-2021 at 11:38 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

My luck I would get stuck with people who want to watch Rob Schneider whose movies insist upon themselves soooo much or 300 hours of Monty Python!
    There are only 45 hours of Monty Python, and 3 movies.

And every minute is comedy gold!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

There are only 45 hours of Monty Python, and 3 movies.

And every minute is comedy gold!
    I like the Money Pit. That is my answer.

"Airplane", "Top Secret!", "Young Doctors in Love".

They're better when watched with others.

Never saw "Money Pit" myself . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    "Airplane", "Top Secret!", "Young Doctors in Love".

They're better when watched with others.

Never saw "Money Pit" myself . . .
    There are only 3 people I enjoy watching any movie with. And even then it is limited. I enjoy watching with my Friend Nick, my dad, and Kaye the woman I am seeing. But to be honest I enjoy talking about movies with people more then I enjoy watching them with other people.

Music... Now music I love being around people when listening to that.

Extraordinary Member

I uh...kind of liked that movie.

Are there really movies that are so bad they're good? While I can enjoy a movie like Plan 9 from Outer Space, i.e., it's only because they're unintentionally funny. They are still crap in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Are there really movies that are so bad they're good? While I can enjoy a movie like Plan 9 from Outer Space, i.e., it's only because they're unintentionally funny. They are still crap in my book.
    No, there are movies that are so bad you can enjoy watching them. The badness itself is entertaining.