Page 402 of 441 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 6609

Right. They're sitting in the audience watching their kids onstage, before they go back home to get on the internet to complain about drag queen kindergarten storytime or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Or where you've got thirty-year-old youth pastors getting engaged to eighteen-year-old girls they've known for years?
    That's not new.

That was the way it sometimes was back in the previous centuries in some small, rural communities when "mass transit" was still in the horse-and-buggy age.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    That's not new.

That was the way it sometimes was back in the previous centuries in some small, rural communities when "mass transit" was still in the horse-and-buggy age.
    Ok, and...?

Or where you've got thirty-year-old youth pastors getting engaged to eighteen-year-old girls they've known for years?
    So how do you want to fix that? Raise the age of consent either further? Make it a law that people can't get engaged to anyone that they knew before they turned 18?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    So how do you want to fix that? Raise the age of consent either further? Make it a law that people can't get engaged to anyone that they knew before they turned 18?
    I'm not saying it should be illegal, I'm saying it's creepy af and clearly a case of actual grooming.

I'm not saying it should be illegal, I'm saying it's creepy af and clearly a case of actual grooming.
    The Catholic Church says "hold my beer."
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 01-06-2023 at 11:44 AM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Boisterously Confused

Trying to make serious horror (or, more accurately, gore) out of Scooby Doo is messed up. A squalid money grab too, but mainly messed up.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

It's very freakin inane for WatchMojo to continue to make any Batman vs another Super Hero for which super hero is better becuase they've shown 0 objectivity since they've repeatedly been Batman fanboys by picking Batman every damn time.

Also, it's bush league and bogus they decided to have Batman has more sidekicks while Superman doesn't because that's a no contest so pretty damn easy for Batman to win that damn category. That's the freakin tie-breaker for why Batman won so undeniably not only do they have no damn objectivity, they don't have any fairness or understanding of a balanced contest.

That be like well Superman wins as being more influential because Metroplis has a Superman statue while no Batman statue exists in Gotham City.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

pluto nash needs a sequel

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    pluto nash needs a sequel
    That's....pretty controversial, claiming that Pluto Nash needs a showing, even more so to claim it needs a sequel.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That's....pretty controversial, claiming that Pluto Nash needs a showing, even more so to claim it needs a sequel.
    Some of us are waiting to see Plan Ten From Outer Space.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Some of us are waiting to see Plan Ten From Outer Space.
    The Plot of Plan 9 was on point. it was just badly done in the movie!

I heard a story that when Kirkman was trying to get his Walking Dead to Image he gave the plot as Plan 9. Aliens turning people into zombies and such and that is what got it sold and by the time it was clear there were no aliens that the book was a big seller and no one cared at that point.

I am not sure how true that is but I have heard it a few times.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Howard the Duck movie was very entertaining to a younger me, and I still like it.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

In hindsight (to me anyway), Batman Forever wasn’t all that bad.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    The Howard the Duck movie was very entertaining to a younger me, and I still like it.
    When I went with a friend to see it in the movies when it originally came out, it was so lame I wanted to get an order of duck at the Chinese take-out restaurant that was next door to the movie theater after the movie was over.

Unfortunately, they didn't have any.
    And that restaurant went out of business a long time ago, too.