Page 429 of 437 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 6542
  1. #6421
    Surfing With The Alien Spike-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    I've never heard anything by this band that you people keep discussing, "Nickelback". Are they any good?
    Nah mate, they're ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But it's best to just ignore it, not keep things dragging on.
    Especially when somebody else apparently loves pushing somebody's buttons.
    Why, I can't imagine who you could possibly mean.

  2. #6422
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    19,861

    Default

    I am not a fan of the "new" Beatles song, "Now and Then".

  3. #6423
    Surfing With The Alien Spike-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I am not a fan of the "new" Beatles song, "Now and Then".
    I haven't listened to it. I don't consider it a Beatles song in any meaningful sense of the term.

  4. #6424
    Invincible Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I haven't listened to it. I don't consider it a Beatles song in any meaningful sense of the term.
    All four are on it, and it is a sweet song.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  5. #6425
    Surfing With The Alien Spike-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    All four are on it, and it is a sweet song.
    I said what I said.

  6. #6426
    Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,311

    Default

    Ghosts US > Ghosts UK.

    At least through four episodes. Seems like the only acceptable opinion is that British versions are always better, but I don’t see it in this case so far.

  7. #6427
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Ghosts US > Ghosts UK.

    At least through four episodes. Seems like the only acceptable opinion is that British versions are always better, but I don’t see it in this case so far.
    There is a saying "The exception that proves the rule" for a reason.
    Dark does not mean deep.

  8. #6428
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    30,973

    Default

    Several years ago, I arrived at the conclusion that the Force from Star Wars is nothing more than telekinesis and telepathy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  9. #6429
    Astonishing Member Tuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    Most modern nerd culture movies and TV series are C+ to B level, and nothing to get overly passionate about, in criticism or defense of.

  10. #6430
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Several years ago, I arrived at the conclusion that the Force from Star Wars is nothing more than telekinesis and telepathy.
    With a mix of body control and prescience thrown in. That latter one is technically how they deflect blaster bolts with the lightsaber.
    Dark does not mean deep.

  11. #6431
    For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between L.A. & Savanna G.A.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    If someone doesn’t want to vote for Biden or any other politician based on whatever issue is important to them, that is their right.

    Please either leave people alone, find a more palatable candidate or keep that same energy for white folks & Republicans.

  12. #6432
    Invincible Member Kirby101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    If someone doesn’t want to vote for Biden or any other politician based on whatever issue is important to them, that is their right.

    Please either leave people alone, find a more palatable candidate or keep that same energy for white folks & Republicans.
    What does that last sentence mean?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

  13. #6433
    Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    If someone doesn’t want to vote for Biden or any other politician based on whatever issue is important to them, that is their right.
    The finger wagging is kinda annoying tho.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

  14. #6434
    Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Most modern nerd culture movies and TV series are C+ to B level, and nothing to get overly passionate about, in criticism or defense of.
    WHAAAT!? *head explodes cartoonishly*
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

  15. #6435
    Surfing With The Alien Spike-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,575

    Default

    There's no such thing as 'w0ke'. You're just a bigot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •