Page 440 of 440 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 6600

I don't think that there is anything necessarily wrong with an actor playing the same character in everything.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

It is a big mistake that Pizza Hut decided to change their original Pan Pizza since this is in the category of if it's not broke don't fix it much like the new Coca Cola which was a huge disaster before Coke decided to go back to sell the original Coca Cola.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

There’s nothing wrong with a comic company only putting out comics that don’t appeal to younger readers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    There’s nothing wrong with a comic company only putting out comics that don’t appeal to younger readers.
    Just so long as at least some comic companies put out comics that appeal to younger readers, or else pretty soon there won't be enough comics readers for the industry to survive. Fortunately, Scholastic is doing a good job of that now.

Yeah, I can agree to that. It's a very logical way of thinking. I guess maybe I should have said there is nothing wrong with a comic company appealing to older readers because, after all, those younger readers will have to grow up at some point and then they can fine that material more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    There's nothing wrong with a comic company putting out a bunch of different titles that appeal to a broad range of age groups and other demographics. Not everything has to be for me.

I liked some of the 1st FMA anime's deviations more than the manga.

I really wish people would stop using superlatives derived from organized crime: gangster, like a boss, ride or die, pimp.

People also need to stop self-applying the term Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    There's nothing wrong with a comic company putting out a bunch of different titles that appeal to a broad range of age groups and other demographics. Not everything has to be for me.
    Yes. I’d add too that people can find enjoyment out of those things even if it wasn’t intended.

KH wouldve worked better as a more episodic plot that didnt pin all of its focus on Sora, Kairi and Xehanort.

Invincible Member

Jerry Seinfeld still out here complaining that too many people are worried about offending folks to do comedy but what's his edgy new movie about? PopTarts.

Unfrosted trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnoMDpN4qo

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I really hate the saying "The Moment you realize." before the recap of a detail that I know or just recently learned same as other people.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Every Beatle, in his own way, was the walrus.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Jerry Seinfeld still out here complaining that too many people are worried about offending folks to do comedy but what's his edgy new movie about? PopTarts.

Unfrosted trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnoMDpN4qo
    Perhaps dinosaurs like Seinfeld failed to realize that people (other races, women, LGBTQ) became fed up with being made the butt of jokes and said "ENOUGH" to that nonsense. While I soured on Bill Cosby after his history of raping women emerged, I loved his humor because he never took the low hanging fruit most comedians did, and probably still do. Just an opinion.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Perhaps dinosaurs like Seinfeld failed to realize that people (other races, women, LGBTQ) became fed up with being made the butt of jokes and said "ENOUGH" to that nonsense. While I soured on Bill Cosby after his history of raping women emerged, I loved his humor because he never took the low hanging fruit most comedians did, and probably still do. Just an opinion.
    He's still butt hurt that several years ago an audience didn't like his "people on cell phones are like gay French kings" joke and he wanted to blame the PC crowd rather than the fact that he's a little out of touch these days. It just bums me out that so many people ran with this when in fact there's many examples of edgy TV shows and stand up comedians out there today.
    Last edited by ed2962; Today at 07:25 AM.