Page 66 of 441 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What is this about?
    MGTOW or "Men Going Their Own Way". To oversimplify it, it's a loose "movement" of guys who have giving up on the idea of marriage and dating. Some have been in relationships before and have gotten burned, some have never even been in a relationship. Some are guys who have decided they just don't want to deal with the headaches of modern dating, but others are just crazed misogynists.

What I find interesting is some of these guys seem to really think that they are really on the crest of a political wave and that the women are nervous since the men have woken up. And that there's a revolution coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    MGTOW or "Men Going Their Own Way". To oversimplify it, it's a loose "movement" of guys who have giving up on the idea of marriage and dating. Some have been in relationships before and have gotten burned, some have never even been in a relationship. Some are guys who have decided they just don't want to deal with the headaches of modern dating, but others are just crazed misogynists.

What I find interesting is some of these guys seem to really think that they are really on the crest of a political wave and that the women are nervous since the men have woken up. And that there's a revolution coming.
    That is both sad and pathetic. I feel very sorry for these guys.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Is this the same as being an Asexual, or is this something different?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Is this the same as being an Asexual, or is this something different?
    This is something very different. Asexuals are people ( male or female) who feel no sexual desire.

MGTOW is guys who feel that the system rigged in favor of women and men are the victims, so they've opted out dating etc. Some of these guys have been burned in say family court or something so I at least understand why they're bitter, But others have never touched a women, yet can't shut up about how manipulative females are. The more deluded seem to think that more than just a lifestyle choice they're being activists by not dating.

Incredible Member

Being bitter over someone who used/rejected you romantically is not a great foundation for a political movement.
    For what I've seen.Most MGTOW don't consider it as such.Most believe that there is no point in trying to change the system.So they wait it out.Hoping that other men will in time will come to the same conclusion they have.

Think lesbian separatism for men.Without actually being gay.
    Last edited by Baseman; 02-19-2018 at 05:36 AM.

But others have never touched a women, yet can't shut up about how manipulative females are. The more deluded seem to think that more than just a lifestyle choice they're being activists by not dating.
    Sounds like Darwinism at work

"Men Going Their Own Way"
    Would make a fine name for a gay bar/club.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

I don't think the government killed MLK, at least not directly. I think the government created a situation through propaganda that put his life in danger. THAT i think was intentional.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

I get a sense that some black people blame lightskin black people for colorism, instead of white supremacy. I'm very fairskin myself, with silky long wavy black hair, pale green eyes, and sharp facial features. i have been bullied by dark and brown black women. But i was also bullied by white women as well. Some of it was about looks just as much as skin tone. A lot of the bullying is a two way street with people calling dark skin blacks tar babies, and light skin blacks "Caspar". Darker black people suffer more in terms of society as a whole, as far as jobs, prison sentencing etc. But the pain of colorism among black people, and how we treat each other is equal and a two way street. imo.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    I get a sense that some black people blame lightskin black people for colorism, instead of white supremacy. I'm very fairskin myself, with silky long wavy black hair, pale green eyes, and sharp facial features. i have been bullied by dark and brown black women. But i was also bullied by white women as well. Some of it was about looks just as much as skin tone. A lot of the bullying is a two way street with people calling dark skin blacks tar babies, and light skin blacks "Caspar". Darker black people suffer more in terms of society as a whole, as far as jobs, prison sentencing etc. But the pain of colorism among black people, and how we treat each other is equal and a two way street. imo.
    First of all, green-eyed people are the greatest. Secondly, one of the weirdest things I remember as a kid was Muhammad Ali charactering the much darker-skinned Joe Frazier as looking like a gorilla. That was a real eye-opener for little o'l me.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

There was a guy who use to post here by the name of KenK (i think that's who it was). Said he was often called Casper growing up because he was so lightskin. I have also seen both sides of the shade conflict in high school. The bitter truth is that bullying happens on both sides, i know i sound like Donald Trump but it's the truth. People were either too dark, or not black enough (even if they were actually mono-racial).

Controversial Opinion: Red hair dye is Ginger cultural appropriation since we are slowly going extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Controversial Opinion: Red hair dye is Ginger cultural appropriation since we are slowly going extinct.
    That is because ScotlandsDNA is a recessive gene . For a child to have red hair, both parents must be carriers of the recessive gene and there is a 25% chance that their offspring will have it.
    It's sort of the same thing as having blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Fake news. WE're not going extinct. xD

https://science.howstuffworks.com/li...extinction.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Fake news. WE're not going extinct. xD

https://science.howstuffworks.com/li...extinction.htm
    Well then it's cultural appropriation because WE'RE JUST THAT DAMN AWESOME!