Page 84 of 440 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 6586
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    Hillary was never even in that race after Super Tuesday, but she kept fighting all the way to the convention.
    Bernie kept going for ages after it had become mathematically impossible for him to win.

You're claiming that Sanders supporters refused to support Obama in 2008? Sanders wasn't even on the national radar then!
    No, he is saying the Hillary supporters voted for Obama. Unlike the Sanders supporters not voting for Hillary.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Bernie kept going for ages after it had become mathematically impossible for him to win.
    He didn't keep campaigning after he was eliminated. He endorsed Hillary after the California primary, even though the party leaders had done everything underhanded they could to deny him the nomination.

Hillary, meanwhile, dropped out only a few days before the convention in 2008.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    No, he is saying the Hillary supporters voted for Obama. Unlike the Sanders supporters not voting for Hillary.
    Sanders campaigned for Hillary! He shouldn't have, after the way the party treated him, but he did.

Give it up. Nobody hosed Hillary. All the hosing was done on her behalf. Yet she lost to the most unpopular presidential candidate in history. That's what happens when you try to CROWN a president instead of letting people elect one.

Sanders campaigned for Hillary! He shouldn't have, after the way the party treated him, but he did.

Give it up. Nobody hosed Hillary. All the hosing was done on her behalf. Yet she lost to the most unpopular presidential candidate in history. That's what happens when you try to CROWN a president instead of letting people elect one.
    I wasn't arguing Clinton/Sanders. I was explaining what he meant when he said "They voted for Obama, not McCain". You seemed to think he was talking about Sanders voters, I clarified it was about Clinton voters in 08.
    That's all.
    My views on why Hillary was not elected are not about Sanders supporters. It's about a complicit media, voter suppression, Russian interference and Comey.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

In 2008, Obama told Biden he could be either vice president or secretary of state. Biden chose the vice presidency, and Obama then named Hillary as his secretary of state.

What did Hillary gain by putting TIM KAINE on her ticket? Nothing. Not one vote. The day after the election, everybody forgot about him. She could have chosen Sanders and helped herself, but no. She thought she had the presidency in the bag, so who needed Sanders, right?
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 04-01-2018 at 08:06 AM.

In 2008, Obama told Biden he could be either vice president or secretary of state. Biden chose the vice presidency, and Obama then named Hillary as his secretary of state.

What did Hillary gain by putting TIM KAINE on her ticket? Nothing. Not one vote. The day after the election, everybody forgot about him. She could have chosen Sanders and helped herself, but no. She thought she had the presidency in the bag, so who needed Sanders, right?

Clinton won Virginia. Kaine is the Senator from Virginia. 2+2

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Hmm? While I certainly remember some centrists Dems looking at video games. I just don't see censorship coming from the left.
    I wasn't talking about politicians, just everyday people. And not just games but entertainment in general, music, tv, movies etc

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    I wasn't talking about politicians, just everyday people. And not just games but entertainment in general, music, tv, movies etc
    I do not get what you're getting at.

BANNED

I think that obsession with Hillary or Sanders is a sign of instability and immaturity in anyone I interact with.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I do not get what you're getting at.
    People on the internet complaining about stuff being too violent, too sexual etc was usually linked to conservative viewers, but a lot of non conservative viewers started to kinda crossover with the former in regards to criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I think that obsession with Hillary or Sanders is a sign of instability and immaturity in anyone I interact with.
    It's still there with political commentators and celebrities, especially on social media.

BANNED

Failed presidential candidates usually don't get much media coverage. And if you've failed twice, you don't get any at all. That is, unless you're Hillary. Then every day the news is filled with whatever you think.

The media's agenda is obvious. They're pushing her again in 2020, and they're going to starve all other candidates for attention.

BANNED

Double post.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Obsession with praising them as the second coming or with tearing them down as the aborted lovechild of Noah Cross and Wormtongue?