Page 88 of 440 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 6600
    Invincible Member

I'm little surprised that I haven't more of the anti-SJW Marvel crowd excited about the new Frank Miller comic Xerxes. I've seen one guy review it but that's it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    During the Great Depression the WPA (Works Project Adminstration) was created to give the unemployed jobs. There are concrete sidewalks they laid that are still around where I live.
    With the bad shape the infra-structure is in, roads, bridges, sewers, bringing the WPA back would be a great way to solve both problems.
    Sorry but Trump and the Republicans felt that a massive tax cut for the Rich and a big increase in Military spending was more important than crumbling roads and bridges.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Another unpopular opinion: The Democratic Party and the DNC are to blame for their loss in 2016. Until parts of that party come to terms with that instead of scapegoating they will continue to take L after L after L.
    I agree with this, but Democrats are too divided and passive aggressive with each other over 2016 still. Republicans seems to stick to the same issues, where as dems are divided over there's. They also seem to be stifling new leadership. But nobody wants to see that, people will just gaslight you and say there's no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    I agree with this, but Democrats are too divided and passive aggressive with each other over 2016 still. Republicans seems to stick to the same issues, where as dems are divided over there's. They also seem to be stifling new leadership. But nobody wants to see that, people will just gaslight you and say there's no problem.
    Basically the Democrats are everyone that isn't a Republican. So there is less of a consensus because people aren't Republicans for various reasons. While most people that are Republicans are Republicans for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'm little surprised that I haven't more of the anti-SJW Marvel crowd excited about the new Frank Miller comic Xerxes. I've seen one guy review it but that's it so far.
    I only get excited for Frank Miller comics if they're bad enough for Linkara to review them.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Basically the Democrats are everyone that isn't a Republican. So there is less of a consensus because people aren't Republicans for various reasons. While most people that are Republicans are Republicans for the same reason.
    The Democrats try to be the party of the Left, Center-Left, and Center-Right. It's hard to get all that to get along.
    The Republicans only need to be the party of the Right and Far-Right. Much easier to find consensus.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I only get excited for Frank Miller comics if they're bad enough for Linkara to review them.
    He's going to have some juicy material soon, Frank's supposed to be doing a "mature" Superman story for DC in the near future.
    Last edited by ed2962; 04-09-2018 at 04:24 AM.

BANNED

America has two political parties -- a far right party and a moderate right party.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    America has two political parties -- a far right party and a moderate right party.
    Depends which Country you are comparing it to. But i would say it has a Far Right and a Centrist Party.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Depends which Country you are comparing it to. But i would say it has a Far Right and a Centrist Party.
    Actually, I disagree with both of you. I'd say the US has around 10-12 parties; one on the far right, two or three of insignificant size and influence, and about half-a-dozen ranging from the moderate-right to the moderate-left who all happen to co-habit the same fund-raising structure.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

It's REALLY easy to be a female child predator, due to the simple fact nobody cares. Growing up i knew a kid who had a 20 something girlfriend that dropped him off at school when he was in 8th grade, she was a friend of his mother but they were fooling around. Full disclosure i was jail bait too growing up, i had boyfriends that was over the age of 25, even older. They would buy me things, take me places etc (when i was barred from driving myself). But we always had to be careful, boys seems to be preyed upon by older women at will and nobody cares. People just shrug it off, even other women.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

America needs a viable progressive party that's not the green party. Also this sums up the Democratic party right now.

Last edited by Madam-Shogun-Assassin; 04-09-2018 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    He's going to have some juicy material soon, Frank's supposed to be doing a "mature" Superman story for DC in the near future.
    Oh my god, my eyeballs almost rolled out of my skull just thinking about that. It's going to be amazingly bad!

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

It's hilariously sad to see Bernie stans and Hilary stans attack each other MONTHS after the general election. Social media is filled with "Bernie Would Have Won" vs. "I'm Still With Her" tirads and passive aggressiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    America needs a viable progressive party that's not the green party. Also this sums up the Democratic party right now.
    That just splits the Democrats even further. Seems like the best way for a Republican to get elected is to siphon off Democrats to a 3rd party candidate. George W. Bush winning because of Ralph Nader running against Al Gore.