Page 95 of 441 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 6609
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Steak Sauce is blasphemy, just marinate your meat first whether dry or not. I can't eat steak anywhere other than home.
    I would think a marinade does far more "damage" to the steak than any spread of steak sauce.

Sriracha has replaced most of my ketchup use, but if the former isn't available, I'll fall back on ketchup.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    Despite most women agreeing that slut shaming sexy cosplayyers is wrong, most still resent them in secret. I remember when i got negative feed back over my sexy stormtrooper outfit. There's so much drama over cosplay, that it put me off from it. That and i'm probably too old for it now.
    Tumblr is where i first saw this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    I would think a marinade does far more "damage" to the steak than any spread of steak sauce.

Sriracha has replaced most of my ketchup use, but if the former isn't available, I'll fall back on ketchup.
    I'll put worcestershire sauce on anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post

Storebought, agreed? But spicing your steak the night before doesn't hurt the steak at all - With or without some citrus juice. The problem is that you either get it WAY over-flavored or they do nothing to the meat before it hits your plate when you eat out.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Anything in moderation.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Meh! Never much liked that stuff.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Invincible Member

I'll admit to putting soy sauce on random stuff. For instance...corn.

Despite most women agreeing that slut shaming sexy cosplayyers is wrong, most still resent them in secret. I remember when i got negative feed back over my sexy stormtrooper outfit. There's so much drama over cosplay, that it put me off from it. That and i'm probably too old for it now.
    See the resentment you're talking about on twitter from time to time, since I follow a number of cosplayers.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'll admit to putting soy sauce on random stuff. For instance...corn.
    I used to put soy sauce on lots of stuff too, but I’ve cut way down on sodium over the last year since I went on a weight loss regimen.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I mean come on Madam, you just told a bunch of geeks you were in a sexy storm trooper outfit, we gotta just see that.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I used to put soy sauce on lots of stuff too, but I’ve cut way down on sodium over the last year since I went on a weight loss regimen.
    I'll put it on shrimp with lobster sauce and maybe a couple of other Chinese dishes, but that's about it. While I don't have a problem with sodium or my blood pressure, I don't want to press my luck there.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I mean come on Madam, you just told a bunch of geeks you were in a sexy storm trooper outfit, we gotta just see that.
    It's NSFW....sorry lol

That was exactly the sort of laugh this thread needed.

Kudos.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

I do a lot of intermittent fasting, running, crunches, and sit ups, to keep my abs tight. But when the summer is over i'm hitting sodium laced food like fat Albert at a soul food buffet. I could probably give up sugar before i will salt. However my biggest weakness is pasta dishes, and general Soul Food....''REAL'' Soul Food, as in southern African-American cuisines, along with Cajun/creole food. My mom's folks is from rural Georgia, and my dad's folks are from Louisiana.

Speaking of soul food, i kinda prefer the cold whip cream version of homemade banana pudding (the kind that uses pudding mix) over the other oldsckool home made "hot" version with the meringue. I also like jiffy cornbread over the hot water version. COME AT ME BROS!!!

I liked it on my fried rice and nothing else honestly. Also i think Chinese food is overrated.