Page 97 of 441 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 6605
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    I feel like a lot of missing persons cases would’ve been solved if not for shitty police-work. I once read something that talks about how cop are notoriously bad when it comes to missing persons cases. ESPECIALLY when it's people of color
    Some years back I read an article that suggested that despite what you see in the media, the majority of missing persons are actually men and on top of that are men of color. The authorities are less concerned because their attitude is either oh, they just ran off and will be back after they're doing whatever they're doing or the authorities figure well they're men so they can take care of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneBreaker View Post
    We do ours with onion, tomato, salt and lime. Leave a bit lumpy. Restaurant stuff is terrible though. Its like a fine mush
    Terrible restaurant guacamole is terrible. Most locally owned Mexican restaurants in the area make it fresh and is similar to how you describe yours.

BANNED

Have you ever noticed how huge Nancy Pelosi's hands are? They're freaky.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...211832886.html
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 04-22-2018 at 10:40 AM.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Some years back I read an article that suggested that despite what you see in the media.
    You mean Missing White Woman Syndrome lol

Related Opinion: a lot of things that are just ordinary entertainment get nominated for Razzies.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ouroboros View Post
    Related Opinion: a lot of things that are just ordinary entertainment get nominated for Razzies.
    That's because the people behind the Razzies almost always go after name actors and non-small-budget movies, which usually don't include truly bad acting or film making.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Kanye West only said what he did about Bush because it got him attention. He does not have a rebellious bone in his body. Alright rapper though.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Men’s and Women’s magazine don’t actually help you become more attractive to the opposite sex. They essentually just tell you what you want to hear. I feel anyone giving advise in these magazines should publish their own dating history. Their is nothing worse then that guy/gal at the party who can’t seem to stay in a relationship but insists on giving everyone else advice on their relationship. Some of these magazine writers come across like those kind of people.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    Kanye West only said what he did about Bush because it got him attention. He does not have a rebellious bone in his body. Alright rapper though.
    I always wondered why was it that he'd only "get real" or "controversial" when he was around the most non-threatening white people in the room ( Matt Lauer, Ellen, Swift, etc)? Why wasn't jumping on stage when Rick Ross or even Toby Keith was getting an award? It was funny that when Beck was actually into West coming on stage, West turned around and scurried off.

Alot of his outspokenness is about him needing validation...there's racism in the music industry, but only when he has a dispute with his label...racism in the fashion industry, but only when he can't sell his leather jogging pants.

But I will concede he did address matters like conflict diamonds, gay tolerance...

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I always wondered why was it that he'd only "get real" or "controversial" when he was around the most non-threatening white people in the room ( Matt Lauer, Ellen, Swift, etc)? Why wasn't jumping on stage when Rick Ross or even Toby Keith was getting an award? It was funny that when Beck was actually into West coming on stage, West turned around and scurried off.

Alot of his outspokenness is about him needing validation...there's racism in the music industry, but only when he has a dispute with his label...racism in the fashion industry, but only when he can't sell his leather jogging pants.

But I will concede he did address matters like conflict diamonds, gay tolerance...
    And now that fool is kissing up to Donald Trump, something that's sure to get him lots of publicity that he doesn't deserve.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And now that fool is kissing up to Donald Trump, something that's sure to get him lots of publicity that he doesn't deserve.
    And Candace Owens! That woman who's trying so hard to be the black Tomi Lauren/Lauren Southern!

Mighty Member

Opinion: I realized that being mean, assertive and d*ck-ish is the only way to get your point across in life.

So I've tried it. Been successful ever since. Who knew? Sure it makes you a bit unlikable. But at least people take you seriously.

half-joking.
    Last edited by Raijin; 04-27-2018 at 12:11 AM.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    Opinion: I realized that being mean, assertive and d*ck-ish is the only way to get your point across in life.

So I've tried it. Been successful ever since. Who knew? Sure it makes you a bit unlikable. But at least people take you seriously.

half-joking.
    I suspect it's the assertiveness that's getting you the respect. Many people mistake aggression or passive-aggression for being assertive.
    Drop the mean dickishness and most people would also find you likable as well as worthy of respect.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

And Candace Owens! That woman who's trying so hard to be the black Tomi Lauren/Lauren Southern!
    And let's not forget Diamond & Silk, or, as I call those miserable heifers, Cubic Zirconia & Burlap.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Boisterously Confused

Bill Cosby is getting what he had coming (and deserved long, long ago). It nonetheless makes me sad for the selfish reasons that I'll never enjoy my memories of Dr. Cliff Huxtable and Agent Alexander "Scotty" Scott.