Default Thoughts On Young Justice's Version of Lex Luthor

Just wanted to get peoples' thoughts on the version of Lex Luthor that appeared in Greg Weissman's Young Justice. I personally liked how Weissman showed Luthor as affable and charming but no less evil. Also, him being less childishly petty than he tends to be was a plus.

Seriously any thoughts on this?

YOUNG JUSTICE Lex Luthor?

Easily my personal favorite version of The Greatest Criminal Mind Of Our Time!

So much cunning, far-sighted and relaxed than any other iteration. Multiple steps ahead of everyone, including Batman.

THAT's who should be the blueprint for most future Luthors going forward.

He was definitely a very good take on Luthor, and a very effective villain alongside the rest of the Light, so much so that I was disappointed we never really got a big moment where the heroes got to wipe that smug look off his face and lock him up (then again, I could say the same for a lot of The Light) aside from when the Reach-experimented teens turning their backs on him.

I was also disappointed that we never got to see him interact with season 2 Superman. I was very interested to know what their relationship was like in this continuity.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Lex IS petty, that's his whole MO. He just wants what Superman has.

Young Justice was a decent enough toon though, I caught a few of the more Kirby episodes.