Default Why Not WW on Supergirl?

If Superman is appearing in half-silhouette and being plainly referred to as 'Superman', ..why not a time-travelling, older Wonder Woman, who takes an episode to briefly mentor Kara?
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Incredible Member

They don't want these characters on tv. They only did that with Superman because they felt it essential for the story considering what Supergirl is.

Ultimate Member

And even then they're tip-toeing around him. I also don't expect to see Batman show up anytime soon either. I COULD be interesting, and there's more of a chance of this I think, if we eventually see maybe Donna or Cassie appear on the show.

It would be worth it to see Lynda play that character, now seasoned with experience, ..just one, more time. She needn't wear the legendary swimsuit, either - I'll take her armored up, swinging a sword...

Anyway, we can get her.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    If Superman is appearing in half-silhouette and being plainly referred to as 'Superman', ..why not a time-travelling, older Wonder Woman, who takes an episode to briefly mentor Kara?
    It's been what? Two or three episodes?

Olliver Queen didn't start out being mentored by Batman in the first season of Arrow.

There is that Supergirl comic story, where Kara travels to Paradise and becomes an Amazon princess. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    And even then they're tip-toeing around him. I also don't expect to see Batman show up anytime soon either. I COULD be interesting, and there's more of a chance of this I think, if we eventually see maybe Donna or Cassie appear on the show.
    I think if one of those appeared....that be pretty awesome! Or night Wing too!

There is probably some level of network politics at play as well. CBS is airing Supergirl and WB probably doesn't want to allow them too much exposure to other DC characters unless CBS is willing to pay more for the show.