Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: Which of Marvel's "All-New" Avengers Titles Did You Enjoy the Most?

Which of Marvel's "All-New" Avengers Titles Did You Enjoy the Most?

With "All-New, All-Different Avengers" and "The Ultimates" #1 on sale now, which of Marvel's new Avengers books has the most promise?

Vote on the poll here.

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

After seeing Stegmans art on issue #2 I say uncanny is my Favourite.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

I say that we wait till the other titles in the Avengers line are released to have this thread, there's still A-Force an Squadron Supreme.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

So isn't the Illuminati an Avengers title as well?

BANNED

New Avengers!

I voted Ultimates... But think it's a tie with All-New All-Different

ANAD because of Ms. Marvel.

Incredible Member

Ultimates by default. It is the only avengers book I enjoyed and the only one I'm going to keep reading.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    Ultimates by default. It is the only avengers book I enjoyed and the only one I'm going to keep reading.
    Yeah, same here, although I'll stick with New Avengers for a while longer.

Ultimates, love the premise, love the characters, love the art. Really excited to see where it goes.

I do think the cliffhanger with Uncanny has potential though, and the art seemed much better than #1

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I'm only buying Ultimates and New Avengers, but since I could only pick one...I chose New Avengers. But I am enjoying them both about the same. It's really almost like comparing apples and oranges with those two books, though.

Surprisingly, i voted "New Avengers", because of the fact that the team actually worked together, and using the AIM scientists for outside the box thinking. I'm still not crazy about certain team members, but this book is on the ball. Sadly, My first choice originally would've been Uncanny Avengers, but they did basically the opposite of what "New Avengers" is doing. Spider man left the team early, and the mutant/inhuman conflict between Rogue and Synapse is already a downer for me. Such disparate team members, but how long have they been at this? I'm still not seeing Rogue's leadership potential. Maybe cable can whip this team into shape. The ultimates is losing me, with all the super science stuff, and it's too soon to tell about ANAD Avengers- although I'm liking Miles already.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    I say that we wait till the other titles in the Avengers line are released to have this thread, there's still A-Force an Squadron Supreme.
    That's what I was thinking too.

But out of what we've got, for me it's All-New All-Different Avengers > Ultimates > New Avengers > Uncanny Avengers. ANAD and Ultimates were good enough to try another issue, New Avengers has potential to improve with that Avengers 20XX stuff and the American Kaiju, and even with interesting character introductions I just can't read Uncanny until they change the art.

Quote Originally Posted by BookOfPureEvil View Post
    That's what I was thinking too.

But out of what we've got, for me it's All-New All-Different Avengers > Ultimates > New Avengers > Uncanny Avengers. ANAD and Ultimates were good enough to try another issue, New Avengers has potential to improve with that Avengers 20XX stuff and the American Kaiju, and even with interesting character introductions I just can't read Uncanny until they change the art.
    Stegman seemed to have reeled himself in a bit on the second issue. Looks more like his Inhuman art. Less erratic with his lines. If that means anything to you. For me it was just enough to make me happy.

Ultimates. ANADA is close second.