So I decided it would be cool to have a list of all the comics/books/whatever that takes place somewhere in the the Marvel Universe.

I have my reasons, and after finding some useful pages on various websites, I have deemed the task do-able, and intend to start soon.

Obviously, no comics database is truly complete, and if anyone knows of any data that could help me with this, it would be great if you could tell me. Similarly, if you know a place where I could find such a list, I would be grateful if you could post the link, as it is sure to be a lot of work, and I really don't want to undertake this unnecessarily.

Assuming that I am the first person to try and do this, this will obviously take a lot of work to complete and maintain. I would be much obliged if anyone could spend just a few minutes checking the list for more obscure series (when I post the first version), and pointing out things I've missed. I'm sure there are many magazine-format (written) stories from the 40's and 50's that I know nothing about, and if anyone has any info on these, I would once again be much obliged if you would share it with me.

So yeah, that's it, I guess...

wolverine