Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat X

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well, if Takeda, Frost, Jacqui, Erron Black, and the such are really on the roster than they've done a lot of "Unofficial" reveals via the comics.

Two PCs I really want to see return is Fujin and Havik.

And finally see Tremor become fully playable.

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    Man, it sucks that Jade is really dead. But the whole thing with "Mournful" Kitana is kind of cool. I'm glad they're at least acknowledging that Jade was an important and popular enough character to at least have that.

Also, "klassic" made me laugh. Oh, Mortal Kombat and your love of starting words with "k"...
    That was always something I feared with the different fighting variations for characters in that instead of adding Sonya, Jax and Johnny they just gave their fighting styles to Cassie.
    Last edited by Jeremi; 02-25-2015 at 06:35 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Sub-Zero and Frost are very different.

Frost also has a new background. She's an Orphan who never knew her parents, she grew up on the streets and self-taught herself to become an MMA fighter to participate in deathmatches to make a living.

They could easily use her Ice powers far differently from Sub-Zero who was always slower than Frost and now she would have a complete MMA fighting style that Sub-Zero lacks. Frost also has a Rivalry with Cassie Cage now and some are speculating that Sonya may "draft" Frost, who's currently in her "Care" after surviving the Deathmatch that Cassie got lucky in, into Special Forces thus giving Frost a Purpose, Family, and Special Forces training to user her Ice powers in new ways.
    They're both MK ninja characters that use ice projectile moves. They aren't very different at all.

I think Kano already has a grapple/counter style. And Cassie Cage has a style called Brawl that I think might be MMA-ish in style.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    They're both MK ninja characters that use ice projectile moves. They aren't very different at all.

I think Kano already has a grapple/counter style. And Cassie Cage has a style called Brawl that I think might be MMA-ish in style.
    Frost didn't use Ice the same way and had her own fighting style.

Frost in the new Timeline has never been Lin Kuei. She's an Ice using MMA fighter now due to MK9 changing events so that Sektor remained Grandmaster MUCH longer due to Kuai Liang dying in MK9 so a recruitment drive never happened thus Frost never sought out the Lin Kuei in this timeline.

Ultimate Member

Cassie is supposed to have a bit of her parents and then mostly her own style, as the article that I read about it had the developers wanting to not just make her a mixture of her parents fighting style but to have mostly her own style.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Frost didn't use Ice the same way and had her own fighting style.

Frost in the new Timeline has never been Lin Kuei. She's an Ice using MMA fighter now due to MK9 changing events so that Sektor remained Grandmaster MUCH longer due to Kuai Liang dying in MK9 so a recruitment drive never happened thus Frost never sought out the Lin Kuei in this timeline.
    And there are already two characters that basically have a MMA style, and one character with three different freezing move styles. I don't see her making it into the game, even if she is in some comic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    That was always something I feared with the different fighting variations for characters in that instead of adding Sonya, Jax and Johnny they just gave their fighting styles to Cassie.
    I know what you mean. As soon as I saw Cassie I thought, "Oh so Sonya and Johnny Cage aren't going to be in the game." That part really kind of sucks. I didn't know they weren't bringing Jax back either, though

Oh boy, Brutalities are back, baby! I always wondered when/if they'd bring them back into one of the newer games. I expected them to be back in MK9 but glad to see they're in MKX. Not that I'm able to actually perform a Brutality, because I've never been able to XD
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Brutalities look lame =/ Like, less epic fatalities.

I like Kung Lao's flurry punches to the face tho, Cassie Cage's brutalities where she punches them so hard in the privates their heads flies off is funny too.
    Last edited by Step; 02-27-2015 at 06:23 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    I know what you mean. As soon as I saw Cassie I thought, "Oh so Sonya and Johnny Cage aren't going to be in the game." That part really kind of sucks. I didn't know they weren't bringing Jax back either, though

Oh boy, Brutalities are back, baby! I always wondered when/if they'd bring them back into one of the newer games. I expected them to be back in MK9 but glad to see they're in MKX. Not that I'm able to actually perform a Brutality, because I've never been able to XD
    Only she doesn't really fight like any one of them by themselves. Even if this game didn't have three different styles it's likely wouldn't have made it in because of this new characters that combines them in a different way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Brutalities look lame =/ Like, less epic fatalities.

I like Kung Lao's flurry punches to the face tho, Cassie Cage's brutalities where she punches them so hard in the privates their heads flies off is funny too.
    They aren't the same thing as the fatalities at all. I like how they seamlessly mix with the actual gameplay, it's too bad fatalities don't do that.

New characters and story mode

Spoilers for this trailer~
    spoilers:
    SINDEL!!!

Also, if the the Archer and Jacqueline are part of the Special Forces, chances are I'm joining that Guild, but IDK yet~
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Step; 02-27-2015 at 10:04 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    New characters and story mode

Spoilers for this trailer~
    spoilers:
    SINDEL!!!

Also, if the the Archer and Jacqueline are part of the Special Forces, chances are I'm joining that Guild, but IDK yet~
    end of spoilers
    You click that film strip at the top and you can easily insert the video you're posting.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    You click that film strip at the top and you can easily insert the video you're posting.
    Oh ok, cool, I didn't know that ty \O/

Did that~