Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat X

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    Me too, she's my fav D: Her and Sindel.

If they aren't added now, hopefully they are as DLC.
    I know! I think it's neat the situation with Kitana is neat from a story and gameplay standpoint, but I still want to play as Jade!

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Kitana has her moves as one of her styles. Maybe she'll be an alt costume for her.
    I would be fine with that. Sort of like how they added a John Stewart costume (with a different VO) for the Green Lantern character in Injustice.

The thing about those three though is you're probably one of the few people that wants any of them. No one really cares about MK characters from the 3D era, people care even less about the MK4 cast, and Tremor is last of the MK ninjas people want.

Although Fujin is in the game, but I'm not sure if he's playable.
    Oh I'm not going to disagree with you but I have to agree with Step that all three of those with a bit of that MK9 magic they did for the others then they would all be good adds in both a gameplay and story perspective.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Oh I'm not going to disagree with you but I have to agree with Step that all three of those with a bit of that MK9 magic they did for the others then they would all be good adds in both a gameplay and story perspective.
    MK9 didn't do any magic on any characters that weren't already favorites. Stryker is still lame in MK9, he's just not chubby anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Boon teased Cyrax and Sektor two days ago and kenshi was confirmed by way of the mobile game
    Kenshi's also in the trailer that revealed Sonya and Johnny Cage will be back, so I think it's a safe bet to say he'll be in it.

I have to admit, I am super stoked that Jason is going to be in the game. But now they HAVE to bring back Freddy. I mean come on, it's mandatory! I wish it was the Robert Englund version though D:
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

MK9 didn't do any magic on any characters that weren't already favorites. Stryker is still lame in MK9, he's just not chubby anymore.
    I'd have to disagree with that, while not the best character or anything MK9 did a good job to re-do him from both an outfit, gameplay and personality perspective.

In other news some pictures were revealed as well as the Xbone achievements so spoilers abound. http://www.fightersgeneration.com/sc...x-trophies.htm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    I'd have to disagree with that, while not the best character or anything MK9 did a good job to re-do him from both an outfit, gameplay and personality perspective.

In other news some pictures were revealed as well as the Xbone achievements so spoilers abound. http://www.fightersgeneration.com/sc...x-trophies.htm
    He still sucks, to an almost mind blowing degree. For a series that takes so much from movies, it's odd they couldn't think of one interesting cop character to rip-off. Design wise he still sucks too, he might actually suck more because old chubby Stryker was at least funnier. His moves are also really stupid, oh look, it's the Mortal Kombat fighter that hits people with a flashlight...why are you so lame Stryker? His backstory is actually worse in MK9. The idea of being the only person alive in some giant city is more interesting than being the friend of a better character. I don't remember any personality of note.

So it seems Eron Black was leaked to be playable

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So it seems Eron Black was leaked to be playable
    It would have been pretty weird if Erron Black wasn't a playable character.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/577980388900880384

Now Boon is straight up trolling

Nope Stryker got a great deal of positive reception after MK9.

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/co....cds?id=142478

Ultimate Member

Noticed that Johnny and Sonya were married but aren't in the game though they still fight like an old married couple, plus Johnny's fatality reminds me of The Shining...

As for Tremor: I do not like the idea of another ninja clone,but a guy with Earth based powers would be interesting in MK. As visceral in detail their fights are and can do things with rock/sand/etc.

And the only two people I miss not going to show up are Jade and Smoke. Aside that not complaining about rooster.

But as of MK9 they do Story Mode VERY well and I love Mortal Kombat's fighting.

How goodgmaes work.

Plot>Game Play> Everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Noticed that Johnny and Sonya were married but aren't in the game though they still fight like an old married couple, plus Johnny's fatality reminds me of The Shining...
    That suddenly gives me a frightening image of what Cassie's childhood was like.

Ultimate Member

No wonder she ends up fighting in this tournament...maybe she forced her parents into it hoping that one or both would end up getting killed off and she wouldn't have to listen to them fight anymore...