Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat X

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Nope Stryker got a great deal of positive reception after MK9.

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/co....cds?id=142478
    Yeah, huge Mortal Kombat fans love Mortal Kombat character. I'm sure you could find stuff like that for every MK character over there, many of them even say they loved MK3 Stryker...and they didn't even like him because he was so lame, they legitimately thought that version was cool. One of them even points out how they haven't actually changed him all that much. MK9 Stryker is still lame, and the way that game tries to push him is pretty funny. And like I said before, his old backstory is actually more interesting than what they gave him in MK9.

Chris Redfield in MvC3 is a good example of what they seem to wish Stryker was. He's got a better design (both his normal and alt) and he's got a more interesting move set...and one of his strongest moves isn't a flashlight.

What's really horrifying though? Players will have the opportunity make JC perform that Shining Fatality...on his own daughter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    What's really horrifying though? Players will have the opportunity make JC perform that Shining Fatality...on his own daughter.
    He can also punch her right in the puss...and I don't mean face. Although he can punch her in the face too.

To be honest yeah, that's the main thing that weirds me out in this game, you can have the Cage family fighting each other and doing fatalities and all that.

I know families have fought before, like Kitana and Sindel, but this is different cause they seem soo much more like a regular family, oh well, I guess I'll try not to fatality when I fight against them.

Anyway, new twitch tomoz!
    https://twitter.com/noobde/status/578354649889030144

Also, he hinted at another -ialty
    https://twitter.com/noobde/status/578316228692856833

Sadly, it's not Animality :'( I hope it's Friendship, please be friendship! though that doesn't really end in -ialty...

Yeah, same case for Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot. Plus, Noob is kind of a dick anyways. But for Johnny, Sonya and Cassie, ho boy this is gonna be awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Yeah, huge Mortal Kombat fans love Mortal Kombat character. I'm sure you could find stuff like that for every MK character over there, many of them even say they loved MK3 Stryker...and they didn't even like him because he was so lame, they legitimately thought that version was cool. One of them even points out how they haven't actually changed him all that much. MK9 Stryker is still lame, and the way that game tries to push him is pretty funny. And like I said before, his old backstory is actually more interesting than what they gave him in MK9.

Chris Redfield in MvC3 is a good example of what they seem to wish Stryker was. He's got a better design (both his normal and alt) and he's got a more interesting move set...and one of his strongest moves isn't a flashlight.
    I'm not getting what you're saying here. Fans didn't like Strykey before, now they do. What exactly is your point? I'm pretty sure if you look through the net you'll find more people liking Stryker.

I hate Takeda's voice

Mileena looks cool to play as

Quitality is an awesome idea

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm not getting what you're saying here. Fans didn't like Stryker before, now they do. What exactly is your point? I'm pretty sure if you look through the net you'll find more people liking Stryker.
    I was saying you linked to a place full of huge MK fans, and those particular fans talk about how much they liked MK3 Stryker too. All you did was point to people that have always loved Stryker to illustrate how much people like the new version of him.

Yeah, and I'll find people that say he sucks too.

BANNED

Quitalities seemed nice, though I was really holding out hope for a Friendship or a Animality so eh.

Milenna's fatalities grossed me out more than anyone's so far lol, it wasn't as gorey as say...Ermac's but those sounds effects man lol.

....That is until I saw Takeda's, the gurgling man! D: D: D: They're really going all out with fatalities lol

Apparently guys not ocming back are now assitant power ups in this custom kodifier mode fight deal.

Zuh?

So far;

-Rain
    -Kabal
    -Cyrax I spotted as a summon deal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Apparently guys not ocming back are now assitant power ups in this custom kodifier mode fight deal.

Zuh?

So far;

-Rain
    -Kabal
    -Cyrax I spotted as a summon deal.
    Stryker
    Noob
    Smoke
    Jade

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    That is just Badass.

#TeamMileena

OMMM NOMMM NOMMM NOMMM
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.