I thought we all silently agreed to pretend Hot Claws never happened
    Make Good Art

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I thought we all silently agreed to pretend Hot Claws never happened
    Right. Who asked for this?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias21 View Post
    New legends wave with Vulcan, Darwin, Siryn, Maggott, Havok, Sabretooth, Wolverine and Bone Breaker baf

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/...-2sUg6i7A&s=19
    I don't mind the Havok or Sabrebooth since their last figures in these costumes were done by Toybiz. As for Wolverine, I would have preferred his astonishing look. I feel like we'll probably see it in a boxset as an easy repaint at this point. The hot claws is an odd choice. Other than that, I'm fine with everyone else.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 12-20-2021 at 06:54 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias21 View Post
    New legends wave with Vulcan, Darwin, Siryn, Maggott, Havok, Sabretooth, Wolverine and Bone Breaker baf

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/...-2sUg6i7A&s=19
    I love that Bonebreaker is in it. But seriously only one female character? Where the fuk is Deathbird? Or Spiral? Or Feral? Or even a Hellfire Gala Storm?

They should've cut Sabretooth for a lady.

Spiral has been made and even had a variant figure but she needs an update in my opinion.

Feral I think was either hinted at or mentioned now that they have the Tigra body. No idea though about Deathbird but since there isn't an official Lilandra, I doubt they'd do Deathbird first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I love that Bonebreaker is in it. But seriously only one female character? Where the fuk is Deathbird? Or Spiral? Or Feral? Or even a Hellfire Gala Storm?

They should've cut Sabretooth for a lady.
    Okay, so this is no slight against these characters but its VERY weird that we've had THREE Havok Marvel Legends in the last few years and two Cannonball figures of the very same Liefeld costume before we've had ONE Monet, Deathbird, Sage, Marrow, Destiny, or Gabby and before updated costumes for Kate, Betsy, and Rachel. I very much doubt there is that much demand for one of Sam Guthrie's worst costumes or for slight variations of Havok in an all-black costume.

I agree that Wolverine should have been the Astonishing one.

As for the others, they are cool but Hasbro should really try and always put at least 2 females per wave. They are currently the most needed to finish of the classic 90’s teams: Feral, Wolfsbane and Rachel Phoenix!

Plus so many cool female classic villains yet to be done: Destiny, Spiral, Goblin Queen, Selene, Lady Mastermind, Vertigo…

It’s weird also that we’ll probably never see Petra or Sway and now we have Vulcan and Darwin from that period.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MYCMTSC View Post
    Okay, so this is no slight against these characters but its VERY weird that we've had THREE Havok Marvel Legends in the last few years and two Cannonball figures of the very same Liefeld costume before we've had ONE Monet, Deathbird, Sage, Marrow, Destiny, or Gabby and before updated costumes for Kate, Betsy, and Rachel. I very much doubt there is that much demand for one of Sam Guthrie's worst costumes or for slight variations of Havok in an all-black costume.
    Can't argue about Havok but there was some serious grumbling about Cannonball not having legs, so I get why they released him again. I don't know why they haven't done more female characters, especially when they're so needed. I do know they said Rachel is coming, so that's good but who knows when we'll see her?

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I agree that Wolverine should have been the Astonishing one.

As for the others, they are cool but Hasbro should really try and always put at least 2 females per wave. They are currently the most needed to finish of the classic 90’s teams: Feral, Wolfsbane and Rachel Phoenix!

Plus so many cool female classic villains yet to be done: Destiny, Spiral, Goblin Queen, Selene, Lady Mastermind, Vertigo…

It’s weird also that we’ll probably never see Petra or Sway and now we have Vulcan and Darwin from that period.
    I think they said with the Tigra body, Feral was now a possibility and they did release a Wolfsbane head/hands and I think that's about it until they do a proper 90's X-Factor Rahne.

I'd love to see more female X-villains especially Destiny. I don't know if/when they'll redo Spiral or how they'd release Goblin Queen. I have a feeling they consider Selene done and won't release another one though. The rest would be fantastic to get too.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MYCMTSC View Post
    I don't get the extra Cannonball because even though he didn't have legs, he had his powers. People prefer to have him standing in place with ugly pants than to display him with his powers that are pretty unique. The Havok costume is the one they should have given us years ago, but now they have more money for effects, so it's not a bad thing.

They should have a minimum of 2-3 women in every wave if not more. I'm more upset about the cell shaded Mister Sinister instead of a cell shaded Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Jean Grey, or Cable. If they ever rerelease Dark Phoenix, she should come with a Rachel Summers head (with the mullet).

I hope we get a Krakoan Cypher soon. Maybe a Krakoa/Cypher set?

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Spiral has been made and even had a variant figure but she needs an update in my opinion.

Feral I think was either hinted at or mentioned now that they have the Tigra body. No idea though about Deathbird but since there isn't an official Lilandra, I doubt they'd do Deathbird first.
    It still angers me that someone went through all the time and effort to sculpt her and not once did someone catch that she had the wrong number of fingers…. Even more so for that Spiral statue. Even the 90’s animated series got it right!
    Last edited by Thundershot; 12-26-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I definitely want this.

Hasbro has announced the next figure in their X-Men 90s Animated Series line... and it's Storm!

https://hasbropulse.com/products/mar...nimated-series

Last edited by superjosh; 02-22-2022 at 01:18 PM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Bringing this thread back. There has been a lot of X-Merchandise out there, and I can't post all of it, but I'll highlight some of the past/recent items.

The Bonebreaker Marvel Legends line:

Rogue and Gambit Loungefly backpacks (available at Entertainment Earth):

Marvel Legends Magneto Helmet: