Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1082
  1. #1051
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I do this every so often but here are the waves I want, unrealistic as it may be:

    Dawn of X - Wave I
    • Storm (modern)
    • Monet (w/ swappable Penance head)
    • Rictor (non-Druid Excal uniform)
    • Bishop (Red Bishop)
    • Captain Kate Pryde
    • Daken (X-Factor)
    • Cypher (modern)

    BAF: Excalibur Apocalypse


    Reign of X - Wave I
    • Marvel Girl (Dauterman)
    • Emma Frost (Dauterman)
    • Marrow (classic or modern)
    • Prodigy (X-Factor)
    • Synch (modern)
    • Honey Badger
    • Greycrow
    • Shen Xorn

    BAF: Krakoa


    SWORD - Wave I
    • Brand (modern)
    • Manifold
    • Fabian Cortez
    • Frenzy
    • Risque
    • Armor
    • Peepers
    • Blink

    BAF: Armor's exoskeleton


    SWORD 2-Pack
    • Wiz Kid & hoverchair
    • Kid Cable



    Akademos X - Wave I
    • Anole
    • Wind Dancer
    • Mercury
    • Chamber
    • Mondo
    • Sunspot (modern)
    • Wolfsbane (modern)
    • Cannonball (modern)

    BAF: Rockslide

    And include Dani in a Valkyries wave!
    Pretty good list, Marvel Girl is actually coming out in April and you might still be able to pre-order from some of the larger retailers like Amazon, Big Bad Toy Store ,Entertainment Earth, etc. I bet that we get the M/Penance figure at the very least announced this year, she seems to be gaining popularity in the books and that often times means a toy follows. Lastly Blink was released in 2019 or 2020 I believe and I think you can find her for a reasonable price on ebay.

    Personally I love the idea of Armor with her exosuit!
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  2. #1052
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I do this every so often but here are the waves I want, unrealistic as it may be:

    Dawn of X - Wave I
    • Storm (modern)
    • Monet (w/ swappable Penance head)
    • Rictor (non-Druid Excal uniform)
    • Bishop (Red Bishop)
    • Captain Kate Pryde
    • Daken (X-Factor)
    • Cypher (modern)

    BAF: Excalibur Apocalypse


    Reign of X - Wave I
    • Marvel Girl (Dauterman)
    • Emma Frost (Dauterman)
    • Marrow (classic or modern)
    • Prodigy (X-Factor)
    • Synch (modern)
    • Honey Badger
    • Greycrow
    • Shen Xorn

    BAF: Krakoa


    SWORD - Wave I
    • Brand (modern)
    • Manifold
    • Fabian Cortez
    • Frenzy
    • Risque
    • Armor
    • Peepers
    • Blink

    BAF: Armor's exoskeleton


    SWORD 2-Pack
    • Wiz Kid & hoverchair
    • Kid Cable



    Akademos X - Wave I
    • Anole
    • Wind Dancer
    • Mercury
    • Chamber
    • Mondo
    • Sunspot (modern)
    • Wolfsbane (modern)
    • Cannonball (modern)

    BAF: Rockslide

    And include Dani in a Valkyries wave!
    A few of them will probably come out at the very least. As for me, I'm still wondering how we're supposed to get Cannonball's legs.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

    “Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

  3. #1053

  4. #1054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    We need British Psylocke. Whether it's her original pink costume, her outback armor, or her new Captain Britain look.
    I completely agree! The one I want the most is the Disassembled look, but I would take any of those you mentioned.

    As for the Hickman era, I would love to see:

    - Storm
    - Cypher
    - Exodus
    - Destiny
    - Monet
    - Captain Britain
    - Captain Avalon
    - Emma (any version)
    A picture would last longer darling...

  5. #1055
    Incredible Member superjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    602

    Default

    I think a cool Marvel Legends: Dawn of X's first line would be:
    -[A]-
    Storm
    Cypher
    Kate Pryde/Red Queen
    Captain Britain
    Black Tom
    Quentin Quire or Kid Cable (I guess...)

    And then for Wave II:
    Saturnyne
    Genesis
    Rictor
    Gorgon
    Exodus
    Monet

  6. #1056
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I completely agree! The one I want the most is the Disassembled look, but I would take any of those you mentioned.

    As for the Hickman era, I would love to see:

    - Storm
    - Cypher
    - Exodus
    - Destiny
    - Monet
    - Captain Britain
    - Captain Avalon
    - Emma (any version)
    Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I think a cool Marvel Legends: Dawn of X's first line would be:
    -[A]-
    Storm
    Cypher
    Kate Pryde/Red Queen
    Captain Britain
    Black Tom
    Quentin Quire or Kid Cable (I guess...)

    And then for Wave II:
    Saturnyne
    Genesis
    Rictor
    Gorgon
    Exodus
    Monet
    D6B20860-FC36-4F9D-9672-A45A0D4E0125.jpg

    Yes to all of this.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  7. #1057
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    33722C44-EE11-4146-828D-7544BAF0D90C.jpg

    Photo I took on Wednesday the anniversary of Logan’s release. I freaking love these figures.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  8. #1058
    Incredible Member superjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Yes to all of this.
    They could do so many waves!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Photo I took on Wednesday the anniversary of Logan’s release. I freaking love these figures.
    It's crazy that action figures with two old men in civilian clothes could be so amazing!! Xavier's wearing a cardigan!

  9. #1059
    Incredible Member Thundershot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    574

    Default

    9F010F10-45A1-4CC5-B933-F0F03A98AFDE.jpg

    Picked up a new tshirt from JC Penny yesterday... trying to figure out who the artist is..

    Edit: for whatever reason it always uploads sideways! Ah, screw it, you get the idea...

    https://m.jcpenney.com/p/big-x-men-m...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Last edited by Thundershot; 03-11-2021 at 07:31 AM.

  10. #1060
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    09555090-0B92-4F6C-A9A9-F680E63D712B.jpg

    New HoX Logan and tri-sentinel. Shot by me
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  11. #1061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    9F010F10-45A1-4CC5-B933-F0F03A98AFDE.jpg

    Picked up a new tshirt from JC Penny yesterday... trying to figure out who the artist is..

    Edit: for whatever reason it always uploads sideways! Ah, screw it, you get the idea...

    https://m.jcpenney.com/p/big-x-men-m...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Looks like one of Roger Cruz's UXM: First Class covers.


  12. #1062
    Mighty Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    New Marvel Legends revealed just now:



    Cannonball with LEGS!

  13. #1063
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Reign of X - Wave I
    • Marvel Girl (Dauterman)
    • Emma Frost (Dauterman)
    • Marrow (classic or modern)
    • Prodigy (X-Factor)
    • Synch (modern)
    • Honey Badger
    • Greycrow
    • Shen Xorn

    BAF: Krakoa
    Just out curiosity. How do you define "modern" with Marrow? Since it seems that currently nobody can make up their mind how she is supposed to look and what her outfit is. She is switching between 3 different designs this months and beginning of next alone.

    Seems like nobody has yet made a new "definitive" version to replace her Joe Mad outfit (which is thankfully quite reliable even if not impressive).

  14. #1064
    Mighty Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    The White City
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    New Marvel Legends revealed just now:



    Cannonball with LEGS!
    These just keep getting better and better. And I like the 90s Domino look. It's goofy but at least more interesting than the Black Widow suit she usually has
    Make Good Art

  15. #1065
    Time Police BishopsJuice91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VABATL
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Now I feel jipped because those legs should’ve been packaged with Sam in the first release...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •