Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    The new body mold is amazing! So many possibility for customs! I really like that Phoenix is rocking that body mold so the Moonstone body mold can be reserved for the more voluptuous X-women, like Psylocke and Emma Frost.
    I think the Moonstone body works really well for Psylocke, but I think it might be a bit too big for Emma, the chest is accurate but I think the thighs may be too large.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Already, as promised!

Attachment 37879
    OMG.
    THAT is a beautiful line up. That would make for a tremendous team imho.

BANNED

My X-Men Legends wave came in yesterday!

I have to say, all around they are some pretty nice figures. The Juggernaut BAF is quite impressive. Biggest figure I have seen yet from the Hasbro legends.

My only real gripe is that I wanted to display Magik & Kitty together, but for some odd reason they gave Magik the "teenage girl" body & Kitty the "grown woman" body. So Magik looks like a runt next to everyone else.
    Is Magik still younger than Kitty post-agelift? I mean I know in the books they're about the same height, but it makes an inkling of sense. I'm just hoping that Magik gets a retail release soon, maybe retooled into the Extraordinary suit so the SDCC one maintains its exclusivity.

My Kitty gets here August 1st, she was the only one I preordered but I kinda like Rogue too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    OMG.
    THAT is a beautiful line up. That would make for a tremendous team imho.
    One can only dream!

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Is Magik still younger than Kitty post-agelift? I mean I know in the books they're about the same height, but it makes an inkling of sense. I'm just hoping that Magik gets a retail release soon, maybe retooled into the Extraordinary suit so the SDCC one maintains its exclusivity.

My Kitty gets here August 1st, she was the only one I preordered but I kinda like Rogue too.
    I don't think anyone really knows, but it seems most artists render them around the same age.

I would be all in for a retail release of an updated Magik! The SDCC exclusive cost me a pretty penny.

BANNED

I don't think anyone really knows, but it seems most artists render them around the same age.

I would be all in for a retail release of an updated Magik! The SDCC exclusive cost me a pretty penny.
    I know right?

I'm not as miffed at the size as the lack of grippy hands on Kitty for swords.

BANNED

Meanwhile, re: that rumored Wolverine wave. Anyone hoping the "X-23" in that list is an All-New Wolverine suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I think the Moonstone body works really well for Psylocke, but I think it might be a bit too big for Emma, the chest is accurate but I think the thighs may be too large.

I disagree completely when people say Psylocke is voluptuous…only in fan art…she's an agile ninja….this Moonstone body work for powerhouse characters like Rogue, Ms.Marvel, etc…. ninja should be toned but more slim and stealthy…not with huge legs, arms and boobs

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I disagree completely when people say Psylocke is voluptuous…only in fan art…she's an agile ninja….this Moonstone body work for powerhouse characters like Rogue, Ms.Marvel, etc…. ninja should be toned but more slim and stealthy…not with huge legs, arms and boobs
    I dunno, I feel like Jim Lee drew her kinda stacked,

so for me the Moonstone body works.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

I ordered my set from Entertainment Earth a couple of weeks ago and I'm on pins and needles hoping I don't get the "Yeeeahhhhh, we won't actually be getting any more of these ... sorry, bro" email.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

You should be okay, I heard they were expecting a couple shipments in.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I dunno, I feel like Jim Lee drew her kinda stacked,

so for me the Moonstone body works.
    He draws her with the exact same body type as Jean and Storm and all his female characters by the way…that doesn't mean their action figures should look the same

When do these hit stores? I need that brown and tan costume wolverine. And may need to get that Jean Grey too.

Got mine a couple of days ago and all I can say is... best purchase ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    When do these hit stores? I need that brown and tan costume wolverine. And may need to get that Jean Grey too.
    They should be hitting stores next month.

Alright guys and gals it's been confirmed today. We are getting a second X-Men wave. The Warlock wave build a figure wave will have the following: Sunfire, Dazzler, Polaris, Jim Lee Cyclops and a Gillen era Possibly Fraction Colossus.
    Also the 3.75 Scale figures will have a All New Wolverine (X-23)
    Here's the link courtesy of Toy Ark
    http://news.toyark.com/2016/07/23/sd...-215865#images