Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Looks like most of the rumored figures from Wave 2 were correct. I'm really hoping they decided to pull the Wolverine figure out of this wave because that Wolverine Legends rumor is also true. Would love a 6" All New Wolverine and Old Man Logan.

Yep. 2017 is going to be a *big* year for Legends!

So for X-Men we're getting an X-Men legends 6" wave which will feature 70's Disco Dazzler, Sunfire, Colossus at 7.5", Polaris, Jim Lee Cyclops and the Build-A-Figure is WARLOCK!

Next is the Guardians of the Galaxy will be half MCU and half comics with the comics characters being Kid Nova, Angela, Vance Astro and the Build-A-Figure will be Titus.

Then somewhere in all of this will be Classic Mary Jane, Monica Rambeau and the Invisible Woman with Herbie.

Now for the 3.75" figures it looks like we'll be seeing Hydra Cap, Age Of Apocalypse Magneto, Jewel, Dark Phoenix and a certain Wolverine that people have been waiting for.
    Last edited by Peanutsinspace; 07-23-2016 at 10:17 PM.

BANNED

BANNED

So for all the knowledgeable people. Where can I order these and for what cost as someone who is not living in the US?
    "This is me being reasonable"

These won't be out until next year, but you can purchase existing Legends figures from ToyWiz http://toywiz.com/marvel/marvel-legends/ or Big Bad Toy Store http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/s...rvel%20Legends both ship internationally. Though I could have sworn there was a seller for Legends figures overseas. Maybe someone else will know.

I'm going to need a Doug Ramsey to go with that Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    I'm going to need a Doug Ramsey to go with that Warlock.
    I'm sad that I'll have to buy the entire line-up to get that Warlock. XD My poor wallet!

That new X-Men line looks sweet. The only thing I wouldn't want is Warlock lol. Mini Dark Phoenix looks great, too.

Idc that this is the X-Men forum, but the most exciting news is a Kamala Khan figure.

Apparently there are two more figures in that wave that they haven't revealed: a Wolverine and Shatterstar.

No word on which version of Wolverine. My hope is Old Man Logan. If not him, then Laura-Wolverine.

I don't think I've seen this mentioned anywhere else but in their SDCC 2017 write up http://marveltoynews.com mentioned some really exciting news for fans of the Jim Lee looks,

"Hasbro confirmed this weekend that they’ll be completing the rosters of the X-Men Blue and Gold teams in Marvel Legends form..."

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

I already have RevolutionClops from a while back, but darned if I don't want that Jim Lee Cyclops, too! DEFINITELY getting Dazzler, Sunfire and Colossus, possibly Polaris too (Lorna just looks a little bland compared to the others).
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post

I'm gonna have to get every damn one of those to make that Warlock!