Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Or you can buy the Build-a-Figure on eBay. I've done that before when I didn't want the entire set.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I don't think I've seen this mentioned anywhere else but in their SDCC 2017 write up http://marveltoynews.com mentioned some really exciting news for fans of the Jim Lee looks,

"Hasbro confirmed this weekend that they’ll be completing the rosters of the X-Men Blue and Gold teams in Marvel Legends form..."
    That is awesome! If that will indeed be the case then I will most definitely need to start picking these up!
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

I don't think I've seen this mentioned anywhere else but in their SDCC 2017 write up http://marveltoynews.com mentioned some really exciting news for fans of the Jim Lee looks,

"Hasbro confirmed this weekend that they’ll be completing the rosters of the X-Men Blue and Gold teams in Marvel Legends form..."
    Best news ever! Can't wait to see Psylocke, Storm and Gambit! So we already have Jean Grey, Rogue, Wolverine and Cyclops

BANNED

Nice! I love Kitty with Lockheed!

Here's my Jean!

I need a 6" Old Man Logan figure, stat! Preferably sans jacket. Either in the yellow or maroon T-shirt or just a tank/beater and some jeans.

And I want that Jim Lee Cyclops! It sucks that those figures are probably gonna show up at the end of the year.

BANNED

Nice! I love Kitty with Lockheed!

Here's my Jean!

Thanks! Is that sash on Pheonix the same as on Iron First? Like the use of the box backing as a backdrop. This wave has super pretty design work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I need a 6" Old Man Logan figure, stat! Preferably sans jacket. Either in the yellow or maroon T-shirt or just a tank/beater and some jeans.
    I heard a rumor of a Wolverine wave next year with an OML figure.

Speaking of Wolverines, I'm excited for the 4 inch All-New Wolverine coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Thanks! Is that sash on Pheonix the same as on Iron First? Like the use of the box backing as a backdrop. This wave has super pretty design work.
    It might be. I don't have IF but looking at pictures it certainly looks like it. Maybe somebody with the figure can let us know for sure.

I got my Legends Rogue and Wolverine in the other day. They both look sweet, especially the Wolverine. I'm probably gonna get the others, too.

I used nail polish remover and a Q-tip and took the silver paint off of Cable's face. He looks a lot better now IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Best news ever! Can't wait to see Psylocke, Storm and Gambit! So we already have Jean Grey, Rogue, Wolverine and Cyclops
    There is no Cyclops, unless you're speaking of a previous series. If that's the case, they already have a BAF legends Psylocke. I hope they mean they'll be completing them via this series and next. Which means we would still need Cyclops, Gambit, Jubilee, Beast and Psylocke for the Blue team and Storm, Archangel, Colossus,Bishop and technically the orange and blue Jean Grey. The current one is Phoenix. So not sure how they plan on doing that....

I was suppose to receive the rest of my legends yesterday but FedEx erased the scheduled delivery date and never came.... =/
    Last edited by Psy; 08-14-2016 at 06:25 AM.

I can't wait to get my hands on the 2017 X-men wave coming out because I need that Jim Lee Cyclops to pose next to my Jean Grey and that Polaris to pose with the Havoc I just got with the current wave.

I would really like to see the following characters get the ML treatment. I know we already have a Rachel Marvelgirl, but we really need a modern legacy Rachel Grey. We also desperately need a Northstar and Aurora. I would also like to see some AOA characters like Blink and Nate Grey X-man and eventually Jean Grey in the black and red AOA costume. We need a BAF build a figure Sauron! I would also like to see more Marvel Now characters, especially X-23 Wolverine, modern Cannonball and Sunspot, and Uncanny X-men Psylocke,

Cyclops is coming in the next X-Men wave next year, the JIM Lee Jean Grey was released a few years back. But yes, we do need the rest of the team and updated versions at that! I really hope they'll release a 90's Jubilee because the one that got released as the BAF was disappointing.

The upcoming (heavily rumored) Wolverine wave will supposedly see some 90's characters appearing though like Mystique and Sabretooth. If the rumor is to be believed, I wouldn't be surprised if the tiger stripe Wolverine ended up in this wave as well.

It's a long shot but I'd love to get a Generation X Emma Frost and Banshee, as well as a new Forge and a Professor X with hover chair.