Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Can a mod change the title of this thread to "X-Men Toy Discussion?" Or at least fix the typo?

That typo drives me crazy too!
    Just got my Rogue today…man she looks incredible…best Marvel Legends female figure ever! flawless…Hoping they keep this good track on the future females because we all know we had some major disasters in the past.
    Can't wait the day when they release the Jim Lee Psylocke..I'm gonna die!

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Jim Lee Cyke is coming next year in the Warlock wave
    It isn't the Cyclops that I fell in love with but it IS the Cyclops I'm most visually enamored by, so YES YES YES.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    It isn't the Cyclops that I fell in love with but it IS the Cyclops I'm most visually enamored by, so YES YES YES.
    He doesn't strike me as a "Slim," but he looks like he captures the style to a T.

I'd love to see Cable and Rogue 'Uncanny Avengers variants' with repaint and slight mods from their recent X-men Legends figures. With Cable it'd be super easy. Just repaint him blue and gray/silver and lose the T-O virus on his face. Plus give him a different looking cybernetic arm. With Rogue, a white and green repaint would be simple enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'd love to see Cable and Rogue 'Uncanny Avengers variants' with repaint and slight mods from their recent X-men Legends figures. With Cable it'd be super easy. Just repaint him blue and gray/silver and lose the T-O virus on his face. Plus give him a different looking cybernetic arm. With Rogue, a white and green repaint would be simple enough.
    I would too.
    I mean, the 90's Rogue they just released is SOLID but as fans, of course we want as many versions as possible.
    I want a current Extraordinary Magik while we're at it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I would too.
    I mean, the 90's Rogue they just released is SOLID but as fans, of course we want as many versions as possible.
    I want a current Extraordinary Magik while we're at it.
    That would be ideal, as it's a similar enough costume to minimize retooling of the existing figure but different enough that the people who shelled out for the SDCC set won't be as miffed as they are with the current Raft debacle.

Although, maybe we can get her some new legs or something to help her scale with Kitty. She looks more like she's in her New Mutant days next to the new figures.

I'm not much of an action figure collector (though I still have a lot of my older 90's Toy Biz type X-Figures) but after snagging the new Jim Lee Rogue, I'd absolutely love to have modern iterations of the Blue and Gold team X-Men. Is there even a list anywhere that has the closest to that in the last 10 years?

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    I'm not much of an action figure collector (though I still have a lot of my older 90's Toy Biz type X-Figures) but after snagging the new Jim Lee Rogue, I'd absolutely love to have modern iterations of the Blue and Gold team X-Men. Is there even a list anywhere that has the closest to that in the last 10 years?
    That is what I am hoping for. I hope that they would rerelease their Jean Grey tho, as her price is ridiculous. If I had any idea that there was actually the potential that we could see the entire 90s line-up, I would have grabbed her when I used to see her.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    That is what I am hoping for. I hope that they would rerelease their Jean Grey tho, as her price is ridiculous. If I had any idea that there was actually the potential that we could see the entire 90s line-up, I would have grabbed her when I used to see her.
    Dude we think so much alike. Let's take over this forum! Hope Marvel peruses these threads

I like the 90s costumes for nostalgia, but I hope for some more modern looks soon. My favorite costumes are mostly from 2001 to present, with some notable exceptions in the 1980s era.

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    I like the 90s costumes for nostalgia, but I hope for some more modern looks soon. My favorite costumes are mostly from 2001 to present, with some notable exceptions in the 1980s era.
    Well they could do modern variants of the 90's costumes, similar to Wolverine's yellow and blue that we've seen pretty much up until his death.

Cyclops' for instance has a yellow and blue that looks great in my opnion but the yellow undies wouldn't age well so they'd ideally do away with that somehow.

Hasbro said the next few waves would be a mix of 90's Jim Lee looks for some characters and modern looks for others. Though their intent is to complete the entire Jim Lee line up, they still plan on putting out characters in other costumes. That said, this all depends on if the X-Ban is completely lifted or not. The next two waves are promising, but I'm hoping we'll for sure get more X-Men characters in the waves following what's coming out. The more X-Men the better!

FlawedCoil82 I feel you on another Jean Grey release, I had a couple when they first came out but ended up selling them off. Huge mistake! I spent 60 bucks getting her back and all I wanted was the upper torso and head! I'm hoping if/when the re-release Jean it'll be on the new slender female body like their recent Phoenix.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Hasbro said the next few waves would be a mix of 90's Jim Lee looks for some characters and modern looks for others. Though their intent is to complete the entire Jim Lee line up, they still plan on putting out characters in other costumes. That said, this all depends on if the X-Ban is completely lifted or not. The next two waves are promising, but I'm hoping we'll for sure get more X-Men characters in the waves following what's coming out. The more X-Men the better!

FlawedCoil82 I feel you on another Jean Grey release, I had a couple when they first came out but ended up selling them off. Huge mistake! I spent 60 bucks getting her back and all I wanted was the upper torso and head! I'm hoping if/when the re-release Jean it'll be on the new slender female body like their recent Phoenix.
    I'll hold out for some more modern interpretations. I think I'm with Ou-tre in preferring the early 2000's post-Morrison costumes. There a number of new suits too, like Cyclops' red and black digs, that would do well in plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    That would be ideal, as it's a similar enough costume to minimize retooling of the existing figure but different enough that the people who shelled out for the SDCC set won't be as miffed as they are with the current Raft debacle.

Although, maybe we can get her some new legs or something to help her scale with Kitty. She looks more like she's in her New Mutant days next to the new figures.
    YES.
    Revolution Yana was even taller than Kitty at times. Could'a been big shoes though. <shrug>
    But yeah, ideally she'd be around the same height.

I'm over waiting. I'm gonna make my own.