Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Wave 2 of the Marvel Legends X-Men? Because I need that Cyclops.
    OMG 100%!

And I'd be lying if I didn't have my eye on that Colossus too. Complete with alternative-lumberjack-bear-head.
    #swooning

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    OMG 100%!

And I'd be lying if I didn't have my eye on that Colossus too. Complete with alternative-lumberjack-bear-head.
    #swooning
    If I wasn't being so stingy about my spending, I'd get the whole line. The OML looks awesome too. I have the Deadpool and Iceman from the first wave, so I have to at least pick up the Cyclops and then hope for a possible Gambit in a possible Wave 3 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    If I wasn't being so stingy about my spending, I'd get the whole line. The OML looks awesome too. I have the Deadpool and Iceman from the first wave, so I have to at least pick up the Cyclops and then hope for a possible Gambit in a possible Wave 3 lol.
    Heh. Tell me about it.
    I got Rogue from the first wave. That's it.
    I WANT Warlock so bad because AWESOME but, that's money I just can't justify. I mean, they're all LOVELY figures but its just not happening.

As of right now, my X-Legends on displays include: Namor, Rogue, Illyana, and Emma Frost. (the latter two I made myself). Once I've attained Scott and Piotr, I'll practically have the Extinction Team.

Heh. Tell me about it.
    I got Rogue from the first wave. That's it.
    I WANT Warlock so bad because AWESOME but, that's money I just can't justify. I mean, they're all LOVELY figures but its just not happening.

As of right now, my X-Legends on displays include: Namor, Rogue, Illyana, and Emma Frost. (the latter two I made myself). Once I've attained Scott and Piotr, I'll practically have the Extinction Team.
    There ya go! With the amount of Pops I have, I tried to stay away from action figures... then I caved and got those first two. It's probably unhealthy, but I'm over it.

SO happy to be collecting X-Men Marvel Legends again…I have Rogue and brown Wolverine from wave 1 and they're perfection! Can't wait for Cyclops, he looks as good as the first two. Also glad to finally have a Polaris figure :-)

Hope we have more news at Toy Fair…I'm dying to see Psylocke, Storm and Gambit in their Jim Lee looks! Fingers crossed…what are you guys excited to see in the future of the wave?

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Hey guys there's rumors of a Dark Phoenix two pack with 80's Cyclops and it seems that the pre-orders for Wave 2 should be starting by the end of the month.
    That makes sense. At Toyfair there was a computer mock-up of Dark Phoenix so a two-pack would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    SO happy to be collecting X-Men Marvel Legends again…I have Rogue and brown Wolverine from wave 1 and they're perfection! Can't wait for Cyclops, he looks as good as the first two. Also glad to finally have a Polaris figure :-)

Hope we have more news at Toy Fair…I'm dying to see Psylocke, Storm and Gambit in their Jim Lee looks! Fingers crossed…what are you guys excited to see in the future of the wave?
    I *loved* the X-Men wave! Rogue and Wolverine were probably the best of the line. I only picked up Iceman, Rogue, Wolverine and Phoenix but it was more than worth it!

So what I want would be Psylocke, Storm and Gambit as obvious picks. Then I'd want Bishop, Forge and Beast to complete the Blue and Gold teams. I made customs for some of them, but official releases would make me happy.

I'm just missing a couple X-Men to finish out my Gold and Blue teams.

Are some of those customs? What is Storm made from?

I want the Dazzler.

Well, I mean, I want everything else, too, but I want that Dazzler.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Are some of those customs? What is Storm made from?
    Yep Psylocke, Emma, Gambit, Storm and Jubilee are full customs.

Storm was made from Toybiz Storm parts (X symbols and cape), Toybiz Onslaught series Jean Grey shoulder pads, Enchantress' hair (the lower part, the top is all sculpted), shoes and hands and the body was from Hellcat.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    That makes sense. At Toyfair there was a computer mock-up of Dark Phoenix so a two-pack would be awesome.

I *loved* the X-Men wave! Rogue and Wolverine were probably the best of the line. I only picked up Iceman, Rogue, Wolverine and Phoenix but it was more than worth it!

So what I want would be Psylocke, Storm and Gambit as obvious picks. Then I'd want Bishop, Forge and Beast to complete the Blue and Gold teams. I made customs for some of them, but official releases would make me happy.

I'm just missing a couple X-Men to finish out my Gold and Blue teams.
    Wow! Those are amazing!! I specially love the silver Storm and Psylocke's face sculpt! They are gorgeous! good job

Thanks so much!

Jubilee and Gambit are PERFECT. I really hope ML does another Jubilee in some form.

Thanks! I'd really love to get a 90's Jubilee. I'm so surprised they did the other one first.

Amazing Member

So why hasn't there been a good X-23 figure released? I mean we have friggen Nico Minoru, and still no Laura. Makes me sad. And no, the old ones of her are awful.

I'm sure that there will be. You have to remember that for awhile, Marvel didn't allow Hasbro to release very many X-Men characters. It's only been until recently that they've been given the green light to begin releasing X-men figures regularly (including two whole X-Men waves). Laura will be released in 4inch form probably this year and I'm sure that eventually, now that they have permission again, we'll see her in 6inch form very soon.

Here's her 4inch figure from SDCC courtesy of Marvel Toy News