Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Gambit and Nightcrawler are my absolute musts.

My top 5 needs (in no particular order):
    Phoenix 5, EXM, or UXM Magik
    X-Factor Investigations Rictor
    X-Factor Investigations M
    Marvel Now Magneto
    Black leather Chamber

No news on the X-Men legends or other new X-Men merch at London Comic Con?

I was hoping we got to see the last figure to be revealed in the Deadpool wave and a look at the BAF Apocalypse "in person".

Just found out that the vintage series comes out in November. I think I want the whole set just to get high on nostalgia lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Nice! I definitely want something like this on my desk. I think it would help inspire me for all the right reasons.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Hasbro has pretty much chased me off as a customer. Any company that does such a pisspoor pathetic job at distributing their figures to retail stores is not deserving of getting my money. Nor do I want to invest in collecting something that was never intended to give all fans a equal fighting chance at obtaining these things and that would require enduring this same struggle all over again for all future waves (and I refuse to put money in a scalper's pocket). Hasbro clearly could not care any less that their figures are absolutely impossible to find in physical stores in Ohio (and at least eastern Indiana), as I have wrote them and got back a completely useless form letter. I am shocked that other collectors have not run into the same infuriating Wave 2 drought I have. I have never in my life seen a company so terribly underdistribute their products to physical stores. My current tally of stores I have called/visited (just to illustrate how abysmal a job Hasbro has done):
    Walgreens: 25 (TWENTY FIVE!!) separate stores
    Meijer: 6 separate stores
    Toys R Us: 3 separate stores
    Target: 7 separate stores
    Walmart: 19 separate stores
    Kmart: 2 separate stores

What did I gain from calling all of those stores, you may ask? A Sunfire.

Hasbro's utter failure is almost a work of art in the most horrible way possible. I very much miss the Toybiz days when selling souls was not required just to find some toys. For someone who can only buy/pay in cash, it's been an excruciating exercise in futility and frustration.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Needing more merch !
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Are those for real ?

Yep! They were taken at the 2017 NYCC, to be released next year http://marveltoynews.com/nycc-2017-m...diator-madrox/

Cool, wishing some new storm, archangel, jean grey, new mutants, etc

I can't wait to get that X-23 and Psylocke.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    Hasbro has pretty much chased me off as a customer. Any company that does such a pisspoor pathetic job at distributing their figures to retail stores is not deserving of getting my money. Nor do I want to invest in collecting something that was never intended to give all fans a equal fighting chance at obtaining these things and that would require enduring this same struggle all over again for all future waves (and I refuse to put money in a scalper's pocket). Hasbro clearly could not care any less that their figures are absolutely impossible to find in physical stores in Ohio (and at least eastern Indiana), as I have wrote them and got back a completely useless form letter. I am shocked that other collectors have not run into the same infuriating Wave 2 drought I have. I have never in my life seen a company so terribly underdistribute their products to physical stores. My current tally of stores I have called/visited (just to illustrate how abysmal a job Hasbro has done):
    Walgreens: 25 (TWENTY FIVE!!) separate stores
    Meijer: 6 separate stores
    Toys R Us: 3 separate stores
    Target: 7 separate stores
    Walmart: 19 separate stores
    Kmart: 2 separate stores

What did I gain from calling all of those stores, you may ask? A Sunfire.

Hasbro's utter failure is almost a work of art in the most horrible way possible. I very much miss the Toybiz days when selling souls was not required just to find some toys. For someone who can only buy/pay in cash, it's been an excruciating exercise in futility and frustration.
    Brother, I feel you. NOTHING in my town. It SUCKS!