Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

The line has been revealed, except for the BAF. It's Rogue (both 80s and 90s), Iceman, Phoenix, Kitty Pryde, Havok, Deadpool and Cable.

Cable: http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode...art=0&sl=19887

Rogue (80s): http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode...art=0&sl=19887

And all the rest here: http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode...rt=20&sl=19887

Really hoping the BAF is either X-23 Wolverine or Old Man Logan. And I hope Cable comes with an alternate head where his face isn't half T-O. But overall I'm happy with the lineup.

That Iceman! Bye money!!

Really happy with how most of the figures turned out. The only one that looks a bit off to me is Kitty (her face just looks off to me?).

Has the Wolverine figure been revealed yet? I believe it was also part of the rumored lineup.

No Wolverine figure. Unless he (or she) is the BAF. They've done normal sized BAFs before (e.g., Jubilee in the last X-men wave), but not very often. Usually they are larger characters. We'll see...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    No Wolverine figure. Unless he (or she) is the BAF. They've done normal sized BAFs before (e.g., Jubilee in the last X-men wave), but not very often. Usually they are larger characters. We'll see...
    I think Magneto is the BAF. Kitty's display has a Magneto head underneath.

No Wolverine figure. .
    I have a bad feeling that killed Wolverine in comics, Marvel has forbidden to make toys with him. I have not seen the new Wolverine toys from the beginning of 2015.

And these are all 6 inch figures? Not the 3.5" ones?

Rogue looks great. I just wish all the 90s figures could be released in one standard size. I was going to start collecting the 3.5" figures since most of them had 90s era releases (I believe except Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue and Storm) but now if they switch to 6" figures, that collection could never be completed.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

BANNED

The line has been revealed, except for the BAF. It's Rogue (both 80s and 90s), Iceman, Phoenix, Kitty Pryde, Havok, Deadpool and Cable.

Cable: http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode...art=0&sl=19887

Rogue (80s): http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode...art=0&sl=19887

And all the rest here: http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode...rt=20&sl=19887

Really hoping the BAF is either X-23 Wolverine or Old Man Logan. And I hope Cable comes with an alternate head where his face isn't half T-O. But overall I'm happy with the lineup.
    I thought the Wolverine figure was going to be its own figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    I have a bad feeling that killed Wolverine in comics, Marvel has forbidden to make toys with him. I have not seen the new Wolverine toys from the beginning of 2015.
    Maybe it'll be announced later?? Afterall we don't know what the BAF is, so they might reveal the Wolverine figure later?

He does have a movie coming out so I'm sure we'll see SOMETHING

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Maybe it'll be announced later?? Afterall we don't know what the BAF is, so they might reveal the Wolverine figure later?

He does have a movie coming out so I'm sure we'll see SOMETHING
    When there was The Wolverine (2013), too was not toys. Except one bad set.

Really happy with how most of the figures turned out. The only one that looks a bit off to me is Kitty (her face just looks off to me?).
    Yeah same here. Also I'm surprised how Kitty is now the figure that will come with Onslaught head. She's about to become the second most hard to find figure in the set.
    Has the Wolverine figure been revealed yet? I believe it was also part of the rumored lineup.
    It most likely be tomorrow along with the Build a Figure. Fingers crossed that there's news of a second wave. I would really hate to wait until the next X-Men movie for another wave of Legends.

Actually it's an Onslaught head for those who wish to replace the Red Skull head with Onslaught

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    And these are all 6 inch figures? Not the 3.5" ones?
    80's Rogue is 3.75 Inches.
    Also Movie Scarlett Witch is getting the Marvel Legends treatment alas no Quicksilver.
    Last edited by borismortys; 02-13-2016 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Yeah same here. Also I'm surprised how Kitty is now the figure that will come with Onslaught head. She's about to become the second most hard to find figure in the set.

It most likely be tomorrow along with the Build a Figure.
    Cool! Why would they wait till tomorrow though? :/

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    80's Rogue is 3.75 Inches.
    Man, that stinks. I would rather have that flipflopped unless they eventually plan to release all the other 90s era X-Men in the 6" series.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!