Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

I have literally zero info on this...I just randomly received it on whatsapp!

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    Ohhhhhh. Where can I get that?
    Here we go! https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/2592534-x-men-heads comes in a bunch of colors

Got my Marvel Legends Apocalypse wave Psylocke yesterday and Wolverine today and thought I'd share some pics and impressions.

First up is Wolverine. He's a short little figure which is perfect and he looks pretty stocky to me. He's pretty much the exact same mold as Brown Costume Wolverine but with a different head and different arms. He comes with two sets of hands. Clenched with claws out (claws are removable) and clenched with claws retracted. He also comes with the back tubes for Apocalypse.

I know there were some people that wanted his colors to be a bit more lemon yellow but the color they've gone with is great. He color matches Jim Lee Cyclops really well, this is the best Wolverine Hasbro has done I think. Really glad I got him.

Now on to Psylocke.

Oh Betsy, where to start?

I really wanted to pick up a Psylocke since I knew she'd be hard to find and I wanted to add a proper (not custom) Psylocke to my collection. The last two Psylocke figures that were put out were either way off or hard to find and this Psylocke I think will be a mix of the two.

Her body is smaller than I would have preferred, I think she would have looked really good on the Hellcat body but instead they went with a smaller framed body and she comes across looking a little young. Her face is...not what I expected. Mine came with eyes that slightly looked in different directions, the eyebrows were painted on too thick and yes, her hair is black. Now I know Hasbro has released some Psylocke's with the correct hair color but I think the initial couple waves are going to have black haired Betsy on the pegs.

The other thing I had issue with is that her diaphragm joint doesn't move much, at least on mine. She can barely move side to side, she does slightly better going front to back though. Psylocke comes with a couple nice accessories, her psychic butterfly that clips on to her face, a psychic sword with removable psychic...swirly things? And finally her psychic knife, which as we all know is the focused totality of her telepathic powers lol

She's not a bad figure but I think she could have been much better. I repainted the face, hair and redid the belt on mine and I think she looks a bit more like Psylocke. You can see those pics below.

All in all, not bad figures but if I had to choose out of the two, Wolverine is the winner for me.

BANNED

Already posted elsewhere, but the new X-23 Premium Format figure is available for preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Got my Marvel Legends Apocalypse wave Psylocke yesterday and Wolverine today and thought I'd share some pics and impressions.

First up is Wolverine. He's a short little figure which is perfect and he looks pretty stocky to me. He's pretty much the exact same mold as Brown Costume Wolverine but with a different head and different arms. He comes with two sets of hands. Clenched with claws out (claws are removable) and clenched with claws retracted. He also comes with the back tubes for Apocalypse.

I know there were some people that wanted his colors to be a bit more lemon yellow but the color they've gone with is great. He color matches Jim Lee Cyclops really well, this is the best Wolverine Hasbro has done I think. Really glad I got him.

Now on to Psylocke.

Oh Betsy, where to start?

I really wanted to pick up a Psylocke since I knew she'd be hard to find and I wanted to add a proper (not custom) Psylocke to my collection. The last two Psylocke figures that were put out were either way off or hard to find and this Psylocke I think will be a mix of the two.

Her body is smaller than I would have preferred, I think she would have looked really good on the Hellcat body but instead they went with a smaller framed body and she comes across looking a little young. Her face is...not what I expected. Mine came with eyes that slightly looked in different directions, the eyebrows were painted on too thick and yes, her hair is black. Now I know Hasbro has released some Psylocke's with the correct hair color but I think the initial couple waves are going to have black haired Betsy on the pegs.

The other thing I had issue with is that her diaphragm joint doesn't move much, at least on mine. She can barely move side to side, she does slightly better going front to back though. Psylocke comes with a couple nice accessories, her psychic butterfly that clips on to her face, a psychic sword with removable psychic...swirly things? And finally her psychic knife, which as we all know is the focused totality of her telepathic powers lol

She's not a bad figure but I think she could have been much better. I repainted the face, hair and redid the belt on mine and I think she looks a bit more like Psylocke. You can see those pics below.

All in all, not bad figures but if I had to choose out of the two, Wolverine is the winner for me.

You did a good job on the repainting but just an FYI apparently there is a purple hair variant that’s releasing. A guy on YouTube already has both...

Good job on the repaint! I have the whole wave on pre-order from dorkside, can't wait to get it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Already posted elsewhere, but the new X-23 Premium Format figure is available for preorder.

This looks FANTASTIC. But that is NOT how you riverdance, just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Thanks. Yeah, I knew and have seen the purple haired figure. The blue on the suit is a bit more metallic as well but I'm good with my custom since the purple haired figure doesn't fix my issues with the face. You can see the difference with the purple haired Psylocke here https://www.flickr.com/photos/941696...-42190138@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Good job on the repaint! I have the whole wave on pre-order from dorkside, can't wait to get it.
    Thank you! I'm very happy with the way it all came out. I thought about getting the whole wave but I realized all I wanted were Psylocke and Wolverine. I'll pick up Apocalypse later.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The next X-Men '92 two-pack: Storm and Bishop.

It will surprise no one when I say I am super excited for these! I have already preordered the first four sets. However, I was very disappointed to see that we are getting Phoenix before a normal Jean Grey. I sincerely hope that they release a Jean in her normal uniform or else that will sour the entire line for me.

Also, the leaked image I have seen of Rogue and Gambit looks great, but Rogue is missing the circular black X emblem over her left breast, so with as much as these things cost, I hope that they correct that.
    Last edited by FlawedCoil82; 07-21-2018 at 12:32 AM.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

BANNED

There's a Remy Legends figure in the 2019 wave!

Oooh that's exciting! There's also going to be Professor X, Skullbuster, Forge, Exiles Blink(!!), and a Walgreens-exclusive Bachalo Magik!!!!!!!!

I'm not that pumped about the current ML wave. I think I may not be a completist for this round and just get Ororo, Magneto, and Sabretooth.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-cont...7/IMG_6323.jpg

https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-cont...7/IMG_6339.jpg
    Last edited by MYCMTSC; 07-21-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Oooh that's exciting! There's also going to be Professor X, Skullbuster, Forge, Exiles Blink(!!), and a Walgreens-exclusive Bachalo Magik!!!!!!!!

I'm not that pumped about the current ML wave. I think I may not be a completist for this round and just get Ororo, Magneto, and Sabretooth.

They teased another Magneto helmet. I think they're gonna do him again next year, but in his classic costume. I just want a Bachalo Emma and Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    They teased another Magneto helmet. I think they're gonna do him again next year, but in his classic costume. I just want a Bachalo Emma and Magneto.
    Same! I badly want the Bachalo Magneto so badly in either white or black.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post

Yay, another Blink figure.

Spectacular Member

Guys...the eternal question I'll post again...what are the good ML clear stands.

At this point...Hasbro could make a small killing making these