Page 47 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    "The Prescience"

I love it. The face is so lifelike and the color and texture of the costume look much better than how it did in movie. The only things I don’t like are the too high sash and too big boobs.

829B511A-725C-4BF6-AF7A-8F58E43A78A6.jpg
    I’m hoping they give us this Wolverine in the next wave if they do continue with a Logan in every wave.

I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a "battle damaged Wolverine in berserker rage" figure yet as they've pretty much exhausted all the yellow/brown costume options.

Got my Apoc wave in today and went to assemble him and I can’t get one of the legs on to save my life. I don’t know what to do, kinda disappointing, anybody else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    "Magnetic Girl"

Why would they make it with the black hair instead of green?... That only last for one episode lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    829B511A-725C-4BF6-AF7A-8F58E43A78A6.jpg
    I’m hoping they give us this Wolverine in the next wave if they do continue with a Logan in every wave.
    God I would love a better Ultimate Wolverine figure.

Got my Apoc wave in today and went to assemble him and I can’t get one of the legs on to save my life. I don’t know what to do, kinda disappointing, anybody else have this problem?
    Try using a dremmel on the stud or the hole if you can't get it. I have the whole wave and it took a bit of elbow grease but the baf snapped together fairly easily.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    God I would love a better Ultimate Wolverine figure.

Try using a dremmel on the stud or the hole if you can't get it. I have the whole wave and it took a bit of elbow grease but the baf snapped together fairly easily.
    So update I guess, forgot that quick I actually bought two Psylockes thinking one was going to have black hair and the other being the purple hair variant, but turns out both are the purple hair version, so I guess they got rid of the original black hair ones that were floating around. It actually worked out because she comes with the leg for Apocalypse so I just swapped it out and that one worked fine. I can see in the defective one where the space is a lot tighter causing it not to fit. I’ll take pics later and show the difference.

So update I guess, forgot that quick I actually bought two Psylockes thinking one was going to have black hair and the other being the purple hair variant, but turns out both are the purple hair version, so I guess they got rid of the original black hair ones that were floating around. It actually worked out because she comes with the leg for Apocalypse so I just swapped it out and that one worked fine. I can see in the defective one where the space is a lot tighter causing it not to fit. I’ll take pics later and show the difference.
    Glad you got it to work! That baf is so dope.

Three new Marvel Legends revealed for next year. They all look great! I was personally hoping for this Mystique and they nailed her head sculpt.

Guardian.jpg
    WeaponX.jpg
    Mystique.jpg

There was also a Wendigo that will probably be a Build-a-Figure.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Three new Marvel Legends revealed for next year. They all look great! I was personally hoping for this Mystique and they nailed her head sculpt.

Guardian.jpg
    WeaponX.jpg
    Mystique.jpg

Love the Mystique, I would love if they made more New Mutants characters for this line.

Guardian.jpg
    WeaponX.jpg
    Mystique.jpg

Is this supposed to be like a Canadian or Alpha Flight wave right? I’m hoping not or hopefully there’s still a X-Men wave besides this...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I hope Hasbro does an all female box set like they did with the Avengers ladies. That way we could finally get more X ladies. Here’s hoping for:

1. White Queen Emma
    2. First Appearance Storm
    3. Rachel Phoenix Hound
    4. Meaggan
    5. British Psylocke
    6. 80’s Rogue
    7. 80’s Dazzler
    8. Red Xfactor Jean Grey
    I really want an Outback X-men set.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Why would they make it with the black hair instead of green?... That only last for one episode lol.
    I don't get that either. Maybe an optional head will come with?

Is this supposed to be like a Canadian or Alpha Flight wave right? I’m hoping not or hopefully there’s still a X-Men wave besides this...
    We still don't know where each of this would go. Mystique is rumoured to be a Walgreens exclusive. Most of them are Canadian because they were revealed at the Canadian Fan Expo so the guys at Marvel wanted to honour that.

If this is a separate wave of the X-Men wave I guess it will be a Wolverine themed wave. If that's the case I would love/guess it to be:
    Weapon X
    Mystique
    Guardian
    First Appearance Wolverine
    Silver Samurai
    90's Jubilee
    BAF Wendigo
    A picture would last longer darling...

Guardian.jpg
    WeaponX.jpg
    Mystique.jpg

Those are all purchases for me. I really want to see that Guardian figure customized into Nemesis from Millar World.

Don't know if it was posted here yet but TARGET has some new X-Men merchandise. They are mini figurines by "Nano Metalfigs." I love that they include a large cast of characters for an affordable price ($19.99). I'm trying to add the pic right side up but it keeps changing the orientation. lol
    IMG_6465.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sage; 09-17-2018 at 07:03 PM.