Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 874
  1. #691
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    "The Prescience"





    I love it. The face is so lifelike and the color and texture of the costume look much better than how it did in movie. The only things I don’t like are the too high sash and too big boobs.

  2. #692
    Time Police BishopsJuice91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VABATL
    Posts
    858

    Default

    829B511A-725C-4BF6-AF7A-8F58E43A78A6.jpg
    Iím hoping they give us this Wolverine in the next wave if they do continue with a Logan in every wave.

  3. #693

    Default

    I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a "battle damaged Wolverine in berserker rage" figure yet as they've pretty much exhausted all the yellow/brown costume options.

  4. #694
    Time Police BishopsJuice91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VABATL
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Got my Apoc wave in today and went to assemble him and I can’t get one of the legs on to save my life. I don’t know what to do, kinda disappointing, anybody else have this problem?

  5. #695
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    "Magnetic Girl"





    Why would they make it with the black hair instead of green?... That only last for one episode lol.

  6. #696
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    829B511A-725C-4BF6-AF7A-8F58E43A78A6.jpg
    I’m hoping they give us this Wolverine in the next wave if they do continue with a Logan in every wave.
    God I would love a better Ultimate Wolverine figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Got my Apoc wave in today and went to assemble him and I can’t get one of the legs on to save my life. I don’t know what to do, kinda disappointing, anybody else have this problem?
    Try using a dremmel on the stud or the hole if you can't get it. I have the whole wave and it took a bit of elbow grease but the baf snapped together fairly easily.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  7. #697
    Time Police BishopsJuice91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VABATL
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    God I would love a better Ultimate Wolverine figure.



    Try using a dremmel on the stud or the hole if you can't get it. I have the whole wave and it took a bit of elbow grease but the baf snapped together fairly easily.
    So update I guess, forgot that quick I actually bought two Psylockes thinking one was going to have black hair and the other being the purple hair variant, but turns out both are the purple hair version, so I guess they got rid of the original black hair ones that were floating around. It actually worked out because she comes with the leg for Apocalypse so I just swapped it out and that one worked fine. I can see in the defective one where the space is a lot tighter causing it not to fit. I’ll take pics later and show the difference.

  8. #698
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    So update I guess, forgot that quick I actually bought two Psylockes thinking one was going to have black hair and the other being the purple hair variant, but turns out both are the purple hair version, so I guess they got rid of the original black hair ones that were floating around. It actually worked out because she comes with the leg for Apocalypse so I just swapped it out and that one worked fine. I can see in the defective one where the space is a lot tighter causing it not to fit. I’ll take pics later and show the difference.
    Glad you got it to work! That baf is so dope.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  9. #699

    Default

    Three new Marvel Legends revealed for next year. They all look great! I was personally hoping for this Mystique and they nailed her head sculpt.

    Guardian.jpg
    WeaponX.jpg
    Mystique.jpg

    There was also a Wendigo that will probably be a Build-a-Figure.
    A picture would last longer darling...

  10. #700
    Incredible Member autbey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Three new Marvel Legends revealed for next year. They all look great! I was personally hoping for this Mystique and they nailed her head sculpt.

    Guardian.jpg
    WeaponX.jpg
    Mystique.jpg

    There was also a Wendigo that will probably be a Build-a-Figure.
    Love the Mystique, I would love if they made more New Mutants characters for this line.

  11. #701
    Time Police BishopsJuice91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VABATL
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Three new Marvel Legends revealed for next year. They all look great! I was personally hoping for this Mystique and they nailed her head sculpt.

    Guardian.jpg
    WeaponX.jpg
    Mystique.jpg

    There was also a Wendigo that will probably be a Build-a-Figure.
    Is this supposed to be like a Canadian or Alpha Flight wave right? I’m hoping not or hopefully there’s still a X-Men wave besides this...

  12. #702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I hope Hasbro does an all female box set like they did with the Avengers ladies. That way we could finally get more X ladies. Hereís hoping for:

    1. White Queen Emma
    2. First Appearance Storm
    3. Rachel Phoenix Hound
    4. Meaggan
    5. British Psylocke
    6. 80ís Rogue
    7. 80ís Dazzler
    8. Red Xfactor Jean Grey
    I really want an Outback X-men set.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Why would they make it with the black hair instead of green?... That only last for one episode lol.
    I don't get that either. Maybe an optional head will come with?
    Is always confused.....

    My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

    My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

  13. #703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Is this supposed to be like a Canadian or Alpha Flight wave right? I’m hoping not or hopefully there’s still a X-Men wave besides this...
    We still don't know where each of this would go. Mystique is rumoured to be a Walgreens exclusive. Most of them are Canadian because they were revealed at the Canadian Fan Expo so the guys at Marvel wanted to honour that.

    If this is a separate wave of the X-Men wave I guess it will be a Wolverine themed wave. If that's the case I would love/guess it to be:
    Weapon X
    Mystique
    Guardian
    First Appearance Wolverine
    Silver Samurai
    90's Jubilee
    BAF Wendigo
    A picture would last longer darling...

  14. #704
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Three new Marvel Legends revealed for next year. They all look great! I was personally hoping for this Mystique and they nailed her head sculpt.

    Guardian.jpg
    WeaponX.jpg
    Mystique.jpg

    There was also a Wendigo that will probably be a Build-a-Figure.
    Those are all purchases for me. I really want to see that Guardian figure customized into Nemesis from Millar World.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  15. #705
    Fantastic Member sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Don't know if it was posted here yet but TARGET has some new X-Men merchandise. They are mini figurines by "Nano Metalfigs." I love that they include a large cast of characters for an affordable price ($19.99). I'm trying to add the pic right side up but it keeps changing the orientation. lol
    IMG_6465.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sage; 09-17-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •