Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

19230201-BB79-43E9-A322-F516C0B6D940.jpg19230201-BB79-43E9-A322-F516C0B6D940.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I really want an Outback X-men set.

I don't get that either. Maybe an optional head will come with?
    Give me a better dazzler and I’m good. Gambit/night crawler before a longshot figure(but that’s be nice eventually)

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Don't know if it was posted here yet but TARGET has some new X-Men merchandise. They are mini figurines by "Nano Metalfigs." I love that they include a large cast of characters for an affordable price ($19.99). I'm trying to add the pic right side up but it keeps changing the orientation. lol
    Attachment 70936
    Also...it is great we have more females then males in this set. 11 female figures total.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

2019 Marvel Legends X-Men wave confirmed to have the following:
    Jubilee
    Forge
    Gambit
    Blink
    Skullcrusher
    Weapon X
    BAF Caliban

1-2 others should be revealed soon. They showcased a Professor X that comes with the 90's TAS golden hoverchair, removable blanket (lol), Cerebro helmet, and a Shadow King head that can be swapped into the Kingpin BAF.

https://marvelousnews.com/252-23821

Caliban is a cool choice but I HATE that costume. I mean, he doesn't have very many good ones (I liked the rags he wore as a Morlock and the black pants he wore as an X-Man), but I just hate the white on white (much like Storm's 90's outfit).

Otherwise SO glad to finally be able to get JUBILEE, Gambit, and Blink.

90's Beast was just announced at London Comic Con. We now have the full 90's Blue team all updated by Hasbro.

Beast.jpg

Now the Gold team needs more love!

We've got Bishop and Archangel. We also got a Jean Grey but her sculpt is not great and she's very hard to find. I hope they release her again in some form or another. Maybe with a new improved head sculpt.

Storm is a priority for me! I would like if her costume was silver or even white. But I love the character so much I would buy her even if they only made a black version of her 90's look.

Iceman should be cheap to make. And then Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    90's Beast was just announced at London Comic Con. We now have the full 90's Blue team all updated by Hasbro.

Beast.jpg

Now the Gold team needs more love!

We've got Bishop and Archangel. We also got a Jean Grey but her sculpt is not great and she's very hard to find. I hope they release her again in some form or another. Maybe with a new improved head sculpt.

Storm is a priority for me! I would like if her costume was silver or even white. But I love the character so much I would buy her even if they only made a black version of her 90's look.

Iceman should be cheap to make. And then Colossus.
    Nice! I was hoping for a Beast or Nightcrawler. So is this one going to be part of the Caliban BAF set? It would definitely add to the wave's overall appeal, since I've seen that quite a few people are underwhelmed by the BAF being Caliban. Gambit, Jubilee, Weapon X and now Beast would help with that I think.

Getting kinda tired of 90’s era figures, I’d rather a more modern Hank. I hope they don’t do classic Kurt I would be more inclined to buy a figure of him in his new XMR costume. I want to see more variety in the periods they pick give us some new stuff not just 90’s era, I’m kinda over it. I bought Bishop but I wish they used a different costume for him too his 90’s look is his worst imo...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Getting kinda tired of 90’s era figures, I’d rather a more modern Hank. I hope they don’t do classic Kurt I would be more inclined to buy a figure of him in his new XMR costume. I want to see more variety in the periods they pick give us some new stuff not just 90’s era, I’m kinda over it. I bought Bishop but I wish they used a different costume for him too his 90’s look is his worst imo...
    Considering I'm still waiting for a break from the 80s/90s nostalgia in the BOOKS...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Considering I'm still waiting for a break from the 80s/90s nostalgia in the BOOKS...
    That too, let’s move on...

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    Nice! I was hoping for a Beast or Nightcrawler. So is this one going to be part of the Caliban BAF set? It would definitely add to the wave's overall appeal, since I've seen that quite a few people are underwhelmed by the BAF being Caliban. Gambit, Jubilee, Weapon X and now Beast would help with that I think.
    Yes, he's in the Caliban wave. I'm getting him, Gambit, Jubilee and Forge from that wave. Will pass on the rest and Caliban.

Loving the 90's action figures here, and the comics right now aren't anything like the 90's IMO.

They should be wrapping up the 90's look though. We'll see maybe a 90's updated Jean, NC, Storm (Hasbro said they are working on the white outfit version) and I hope they do a 90's Colossus but with the recent one I doubt it. We'll most likely have a 90's red/purple Magneto as well.

Then...that's probably it for a while!

I just hope they eventually show the ultimate line some love. It was a big hit initially before it went to piss, but there are a few stand out looks that could be cool figures. Cable/Wolverine while I didn’t like the idea would be a dope figure and Ult Sinister too.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Amazing Yamaguchi Series Revoltech Gambit Figure Official Images From Kaiyodo

https://marvelousnews.com/252-23965
    Make Good Art

That's great news! Since the beginning of this line I said Psylocke, Magneto, Gambit, Storm, Mystique and Nightcrawler would look amazing in this style. We already got 3 out of the 6 I wanted. :-)

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    That's great news! Since the beginning of this line I said Psylocke, Magneto, Gambit, Storm, Mystique and Nightcrawler would look amazing in this style. We already got 3 out of the 6 I wanted. :-)
    Nightcrawler would be perfect for the super-posability of these figures. Just give him a couple swords and a BAMF effect and I'm sold
    Make Good Art