Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan615 View Post
    Cool! Why would they wait till tomorrow though? :/
    New York Toy Fair is from the 13th to the 16th. I'm sure there is more announcements.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    Man, that stinks. I would rather have that flipflopped unless they eventually plan to release all the other 90s era X-Men in the 6" series.
    Yeah waiting for that glorious moment when you complete your collection of 90's X-Men sure is taking a reaaally long time. That's why i make customs. I'm almost finished with my Psylocke and i can set my sights on making a Cyclops.

Wow…they all look great in my opinion…some deserved upgrades on all the characters…will deffinetly be getting the ladies and Iceman….hoping the BAF is Apocalypse as rumored

hope they sell well and we get for the second wave: 90's Psylocke with katana and psychic dagger, 90's Gambit with powered up cards and (non-bendable) staff, 90's Cyclops with jet-pack, green costume Polaris, classic Mystique with guns (the original ML one was fugly as hell), Sauron and BAF Professor X in jumpsuit and with his hover chair

BANNED

3.75 is better, it's easier to find playsets for.

these all look amazing

BANNED

New Minimates Wave (68) based on the Giant Size X-Men:

You know, with the embargo and all, DST still pumps out X stuff regularly. Just this October we got a Jim Lee X-Men vs Brotherhood wave. In 2014 we got the All-New X-men in their new Unis. Not to mention the new costumes and the random figs in the other waves/assortments.

have the embargo been actually LIFTED??? this seems like such a surge in x-men toys

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    have the embargo been actually LIFTED??? this seems like such a surge in x-men toys
    Dunno. I frequent a Minimate board and a DST member is active there. They never stopped making X stuff, heck, they're putting out more Comic X stuff than Comic Avengers figs. They made figures based on the DOFP movie, plus a DOFP comic set among others, just in 2014. They were also the only ones to make product based on First Class. Only difference is that they're putting out less comic product, and are giving more attention to MCU figs (CW is getting 2 waves for example, as did AoU). But, apart from that, minimate wise, the X side is alive and well. Deadpool just got a whole comic wave (with Domino, Siryn and Cable) last month.

I would buy an OML figure in a heartbeat. Hope that's happening.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    I would buy an OML figure in a heartbeat. Hope that's happening.
    A minimate was just released:

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    A minimate was just released:

LOL, the addition of those veins makes those arms just look... wrong. My first reaction was "wtf are those?!" Then I realized that they're his extra arms.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    LOL, the addition of those veins makes those arms just look... wrong. My first reaction was "wtf are those?!" Then I realized that they're his extra arms.
    What do y- Oh....yeah...

WOW......Toy Fair 2016 – Kotobukiya Marvel

more images

http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/13/to...-marvel-194487

Hi guys! According to a youtuber by the name of Rektagular we should be getting news regarding the Marvel Legends X-Men by the end of the month. Also the Build a figure is most likely going to Juggernaut instead of Apolcalypse

Cool. Interested to find out which version of Wolverine will be included: All New Wolverine (Laura), Old Man Logan, or (another) classic version.

The last one would be a letdown IMO. The other two would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Cool. Interested to find out which version of Wolverine will be included: All New Wolverine (Laura), Old Man Logan, or (another) classic version.

The last one would be a letdown IMO. The other two would be awesome.
    The way Hasbro does things Old Man Logan would cost too much to sculpt and would most likely use new body mold parts. I think they spent most of their budget making Rogue and Deadpool so my money is on either a classic Wolverine figure or an All New Wolverine.