Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758

I don't know if I want the Storm. The Cuckoos are a done deal but I'm not sure I'll add Storm to my collection. I got and modded my white costume Storm and I'm pretty happy with her but the dark costume for now remains a 'maybe/possibly' for me.

Currently rumor has it that this will be the only X-Men Vintage Wave figure released but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I don't know if I want the Storm. The Cuckoos are a done deal but I'm not sure I'll add Storm to my collection. I got and modded my white costume Storm and I'm pretty happy with her but the dark costume for now remains a 'maybe/possibly' for me.

Currently rumor has it that this will be the only X-Men Vintage Wave figure released but we'll see.
    I'm still hoping for a giant sized x-men Storm.

The only vintage wave figure? Interesting. Guess it's like that Deadpool.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

Hey guys...the Fwoosh is doing their annual Top Ten vote for the most wanted Marvel Legends. Every year, Hasbro looks at that list. Last poll alone got 8 ou 10 figures made!!!

so let's vote: so many amazing X-Men still to be done: Longshot, FA Storm, Banshee, Feral, White Queen, Meggan, Shadowcat, Phoenix, Toad, Outback and Uncanny X-Force versions....not counting all the Dawnd of X looks....I could go on and on...

http://thefwoosh.com/2020/01/officia...op-ten-vote-2/
    A picture would last longer darling...