Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    These are awesome, but why is Rogue called 'Marvel's Rogue?' It's not like the others are DC characters.
    They have been doing this for almost all figures in this brand of toys. No idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    They have been doing this for almost all figures in this brand of toys. No idea why.
    Because Marvel don't have the trademark for just 'Rogue' by itself to be used to toys, so they have to add 'Marvel's Rogue' instead.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Man this wave couldn't look more amazing!
    This does look mega-dope. Wish I had the money for the Legends series...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxQuick View Post
    This does look mega-dope. Wish I had the money for the Legends series...
    I rather pay the price now and get all of them than spending double trying to buy all them separately. Dear God just thinking about how much that Deadpool is gonna cost once scalpers get them..... Damn!

Can they be pre-ordered yet?

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Can they be pre-ordered yet?
    Yup. They are up on BBTS & I believe a few other online retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    There's a rumor about a Marvel Legends Wolverine wave coming after the supposed X-Men wave 2 but we'll see what really materializes.
    hope the rumors are true and hope they include new versions of Psylocke and Mystique on the wave.

Here's the full rumor so you can read for yourself, it's been posted on a couple sites lately but really, nothing is confirmed.

"RUMOR: Please take this with a huge grain of salt. One of my friends has a friend who knows someone from Hasbro working on the Marvel Legends team and has an inside source and told him some awesome things in the works. One of them being that there may not be any X-Men Legends wave for 2017 but instead will have a Wolverine Legends themed wave. The working title is Wolverine but that maybe subject to change to X-Men Legends which I think it will be. Anyways, the following maybe revealed at this years SDCC and the wave is supposed to consist of what he told me exactly like this.....(God, I hope I don't get in trouble for this but it's worth letting you know lol)
    1. OLD MAN LOGAN
    2. MAVERICK
    3. SILVER FOX
    4. MYSTIQUE ( 90's Jim Lee)
    5. SABRETOOTH (90's Jim Lee)
    6. WEAPON X (no name but I'm assuming it's Wolverine in his weapon X gear)
    7. X-23 (Women of Weapon X)
    8. LADY DEATHSTRIKE (Women of Weapon X)
    9. SILVER SAMURAI (Baf)
    [Remeber, anything can change from now until SDCC and this is not officially confirmed]
    NOTE: BLADE will be in a 2017 Spider-Man wave and if it does not make it into the wave then it will be a Walgreens Exclusive. It will not be the same blade using the Winter Soldier buck from back in 2012. Expect sold new tooled parts or reuse from one of the latest molds."

That rumor sounds interesting Dwight from Hasbro did admit that Marvel only gives the green light to X-men waves whenever a movie is incoming. Now regarding the wave. I feel like most of the characters would look great under Hasbro especially X-23. My favorite pick would be Mystique, followed by Sabretooth and Maverick. I don't even remember what Silver Fox looks like though and would prefer a character from Alpha Flight instead.

I'd love to see an Old Man Logan figure, but hope they don't do him with the duster jacket. Would prefer the jeans and yellow shirt look that he has in Marvel Puzzle Quest:

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/2..._old_man_logan

Having said that, I'm highly skeptical that this is any more than some fan's wish list. Just doesn't seem like a legit line up for a wave of figures with obscure characters like Silver Fox and Maverick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'm highly skeptical that this is any more than some fan's wish list. Just doesn't seem like a legit line up for a wave of figures with obscure characters like Silver Fox and Maverick.
    I'd agree except we're supposedly getting Shatterstar in the second wave of X-Men Legends figures along with Dazzler so it *could* be possible but what surprises me is the amount of female figures being released in this wave. Though the current wave coming out July/August features three female figures as well so maybe Hasbro is finally changing their method. I don't know, but it'll be interesting to see what really comes from this.

here's a picture of the upcoming Captain Britain Marvel legends, along with the Scarlett Witch.

BANNED

From a fairly trusty source, there will be new X-Men Funk Pop bobble-heads featuring Psylocke, Sabretooth, Cable, and more (second picture in link). Pop designs usually use "iconic" character designs, so you can already guess what they will look like!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Pop designs usually use "iconic" character designs, so you can already guess what they will look like!
    In before the Thongkini hate.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Im really looking forward to the entire X-Men wave. Especilly 90's Rogue. If the Wolverine evar is true i get them all. Maverick sounds the best followed by X23. I have 3 inch versions but Mav and laura in legends yes please