Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Any word on a release date for the first wave yet?

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Any word on a release date for the first wave yet?
    I ordered mine from BBTS & they should be here on Tuesday. Assuming they should be hitting retail very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    here's a picture of the upcoming Captain Britain Marvel legends, along with the Scarlett Witch.
    Dear lord do I need that Scarlet Witch for a Generation X White Queen custom!

My X-Men Legends wave came in yesterday!

I have to say, all around they are some pretty nice figures. The Juggernaut BAF is quite impressive. Biggest figure I have seen yet from the Hasbro legends.

My only real gripe is that I wanted to display Magik & Kitty together, but for some odd reason they gave Magik the "teenage girl" body & Kitty the "grown woman" body. So Magik looks like a runt next to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

I have to say, all around they are some pretty nice figures. The Juggernaut BAF is quite impressive. Biggest figure I have seen yet from the Hasbro legends.

My only real gripe is that I wanted to display Magik & Kitty together, but for some odd reason they gave Magik the "teenage girl" body & Kitty the "grown woman" body. So Magik looks like a runt next to everyone else.
    SCANS or it didn't happen, Andru!!!

jk haha

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    SCANS or it didn't happen, Andru!!!

jk haha
    I will take some pics when I get home from work

... eight hours from now

I ordered mine from the BBTS and it's still in preorder status

I will take some pics when I get home from work

... eight hours from now
    Bear hugging them selfie or you just don't care.

jk
    hahaha. I need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    I ordered mine from the BBTS and it's still in preorder status
    How early did you pre-order them? They went out of stock pretty quickly & went back up for pre-order a little later. I believe only the first wave of pre-orders have been fulfilled so far.

Bear hugging them selfie or you just don't care.

jk
    hahaha. I need a sandwich.
    Haha, I'm not that obsessed...maybe

How early did you pre-order them? They went out of stock pretty quickly & went back up for pre-order a little later. I believe only the first wave of pre-orders have been fulfilled so far.
    About a week ago, so that makes sense.

Bubble bath it up....with all them X-Menz lined up along the side of the tub, waving.

Because Duh.

Already, as promised!

001.jpg

Cyke is from the first wave of X-Men that was released about 2 years ago & Magik is from the Doctor Strange Box-set that was released last year as an SDCC exclusive.

002.jpg

Body size comparison of Kitty & Magik. It's not terrible, but it does seem silly Magik is Jubilee sized.

Just got my set this past Saturday and I love the wave. The Kitty Pryde mold in particular is sturdy and beautiful, but not appropriate for Kitty Pryde because the body is too tall. Kitty should have used the Spidergirl body and a smaller head sculpt. The good news is that the Kitty Pryde body is so generic looking that you can almost create any female character not made (like Dani Moonstar, for example) using that body and popping a different head!

Bubble bath it up....with all them X-Menz lined up along the side of the tub, waving.

Because Duh.
    That will take a bit more preparation! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Just got my set this past Saturday and I love the wave. The Kitty Pryde mold in particular is sturdy and beautiful, but not appropriate for Kitty Pryde because the body is too tall. Kitty should have used the Spidergirl body and a smaller head sculpt. The good news is that the Kitty Pryde body is so generic looking that you can almost create any female character not made (like Dani Moonstar, for example) using that body and popping a different head!
    How's your Iceman? Mine is pretty flimsy. However, I am thinking that is due to the translucent plastic making up the entirety of his body.

Mine are on the way.....

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    The new body mold is amazing! So many possibility for customs! I really like that Phoenix is rocking that body mold so the Moonstone body mold can be reserved for the more voluptuous X-women, like Psylocke and Emma Frost.