Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Jojo: Part 3 vs. Part 4 vs. Part 5 vs Part 6

Jotaro Kujo vs. Josuke Higashikata vs. Giorno Giovanna vs. Jolyne Cujoh

Joseph Joestar(Old) vs. Koichi Hirose vs. Guido Mista vs. Ermes Costello

Jean Pierre Polnereff vs. Okuyasu Nijimura vs Narancia Ghirga vs. Narciso Anasui

Muhammed Avdol vs. Rohan Kishibe vs. Trish Una vs. Weather Report

Iggy vs. Mikitaki Hazekura vs. Bruno Buccellati vs. Foo Fighters

Dio Brando vs. Yoshikage Kira vs. Diavolo vs. Enrico Pucci

Going off the top of my head here...

1.) One of these men has an extremely broken stand, the other three are not Giorno.
    2.) This one is pretty difficult, but I think the variety Echoes provides Koichi would probably edge out a win.
    3.) Most likely Anasui. While all four of them are comic relief characters in some way, Anasui once ambushed a guy by rearranging his skeleton and turned him into a giant meat spring.
    4.) I'd say Weather Report, since his stand both pretty damn powerful and diverse. Emporio showed that it could also affect even levels of oxygen.
    5.) Buccellati. Dude no sold death.
    4.) Power-wise, Pucci, but he would gladly let Dio win, who would most likely be able to take care of the other two.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

For fight 1, Giorno wins if he has Gold Experience Requiem. Jotaro wins otherwise, though.

Is Pucci's Stand the vanilla version of Whitesnake, or is it one of the forms from after he fused it worth The World? Actually, I guess if it was post-fusion, there's a chance that Dio could control it in addition to his original version of The World.

Im thinking Dio wins the villain fight. Diavolo is good but idk if he can activate king crimson before the world is on. Im on the fence tho.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Polanreff could win his match just by virtue of being faster than the others.

Equally Okuyasu has damage output vastly in excess of everyone else on the field.

Anasui is arguably the hardest Stand to fight against but... I don't know if he can outright take it, especially since using Diver Down to it's full potential leaves him vulnerable which is dangerous in a group fight.

Amazing Member

Jotaro Kujo vs. Josuke Higashikata vs. Giorno Giovanna vs. Jolyne Cujoh

Giorno. His stand makes him untouchable and on top of that he will one-shot everybody.

Joseph Joestar(Old) vs. Koichi Hirose vs. Guido Mista vs. Ermes Costello
    Koichi can win if he takes out Guido first otherwise I can see Guido winning this.

Jean Pierre Polnereff vs. Okuyasu Nijimura vs Narancia Ghirga vs. Narciso Anasui
    I can see JP Polnareff or Anasui winning this.

Diver Down is more versatile but Silver Chariot is more skilled.

Muhammed Avdol vs. Rohan Kishibe vs. Trish Una vs. Weather Report
    Though one, really.

I would say Weather Report for his versatility, then Magician Red...

However Kishibe Rohan as a way to one-shot the whole team if they look at his drawing that he can put out of thin air IIRC.

Iggy vs. Mikitaki Hazekura vs. Bruno Buccellati vs. Foo Fighters
    I can see Iggy Or Bruno winning this one.

Dio Brando vs. Yoshikage Kira vs. Diavolo vs. Enrico Pucci
    "Another one bite the dust" would clean the area for Kira.

Besides this ability I would classify the characters this way :

Pucci >> Dio >> Kira >> Diavolo.

I'm not 100 % sure about it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Going off the top of my head here...

1.) One of these men has an extremely broken stand, the other three are not Giorno.
    2.) This one is pretty difficult, but I think the variety Echoes provides Koichi would probably edge out a win.
    3.) Most likely Anasui. While all four of them are comic relief characters in some way, Anasui once ambushed a guy by rearranging his skeleton and turned him into a giant meat spring.
    4.) I'd say Weather Report, since his stand both pretty damn powerful and diverse. Emporio showed that it could also affect even levels of oxygen.
    5.) Buccellati. Dude no sold death.
    4.) Power-wise, Pucci, but he would gladly let Dio win, who would most likely be able to take care of the other two.
    Giorno does not have GER here

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    For fight 1, Giorno wins if he has Gold Experience Requiem. Jotaro wins otherwise, though.

Is Pucci's Stand the vanilla version of Whitesnake, or is it one of the forms from after he fused it worth The World? Actually, I guess if it was post-fusion, there's a chance that Dio could control it in addition to his original version of The World.
    Hmm...he starts with C-Moon

Even with Made In Heaven, Pucci would still lose to Dio. He's not actually immune to the time stop; the problem was that Jotaro only had 5 seconds to play with and didn't have time to save Jolyne and kill Pucci, and Pucci could retreat out of range when not attacking.

This doesn't happen in the arena. No matter where Pucci goes, Dio can reach him within his 10 seconds of frozen time and punch his head off.

With C-Moon Pucci just dies even harder.
    Last edited by Siriel; 11-15-2015 at 03:20 PM.

I need to review everyone's names again to answer everything but....

1. Giorno with Gold Experience Requiem. Without..... Probably Jotaro via Time Stop. Crazy Diamond is supposed to be able to out-muscle Star Platinum, but the Time Stop takes the possibility out. Giorno does have a counter-attack trick, but will probably go down before his opponent will. Jolyne has the best range game, but she looses strength with the amount of string out, and I doubt she can setup a trap in time.

Huh, kind of a shame she never got to swap dirty tactic stories with Great Grandpa Joseph. Might have helped.

4. Trish is only a minor factor. Rohan has some really broken things he can do with his stand, so if he is not shut down quickly, I can see him pulling a surprise win. In a scenario fight, I can see Weather Report winning, but I am uncertain he can pull things off quickly enough to matter in a straight arena fight. I actually see Avdol bloodlusted winning the majority simply due to it being easier to hit them with his firepower.

6. Weird fight. Araki has spelled out why King Crimson is a hard-counter to The World - it should automatically trigger to erase the moments of the Time Stop. I think it might be physically better, too, but cannot be certain. Kira has the best range game, and touching him can backfire, but even with Stray Cat Strut I foresee difficulties nailing his opponents in this fight. As for Another Bites the Dust.... I need to check the setup requirements for that. Dio has his Time Stop (except for when Diavolo is around), an extremely powerful Stand, and his vampire stats making getting in close pretty close to suicide on him. Pucci.... Pucci is weird. White Snake, other than the acid room trick it pulled once, probably cannot take the other stands in a fight, and an arena fight means ambush tactics are out. With C-Moon, it depends on placement. If Pucci can get to a wall before the others can get to him, he can change which direction is down for everyone, which should render him unassailable to everyone except maybe Kira's Air Bombs and Dio who can walk up walls. Made in Heaven is overpowered. But King Crimson and The World should be able to mess with the time speed up, and there is little other than sand for Pucci to use during the speed up. On the other hand, I can see CIS being argued for Pucci handing Dio the win anyway.

I see Dio eeking out a win here, but it is much closer than expected. Diavolo will be messing everyone up, but I can see Dio realizing what is going on, and suckering Diavolo in close enough that his vampire abilities can come in to play. After that, the World should let him take down Kira, and then talk Pucci into surrendering.

Though, I do want to see what "The World in Heaven" Dio from the new video game can do. And apparently Ultimate Kars with the Arrows is above that.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Extraordinary Member

Doesn't Diavolo have precog?

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    IAraki has spelled out why King Crimson is a hard-counter to The World - it should automatically trigger to erase the moments of the Time Stop.
    Could you give a quote?

Though, I do want to see what "The World in Heaven" Dio from the new video game can do.
    The World Over Heaven, not in.

And apparently Ultimate Kars with the Arrows is above that.
    We both don't know what either of them do and also Jorge Joestar isn't canon, seeing as it wasn't written by Araki and is instead part of a special events to see what other writers would write in Jojo.
    Last edited by Siriel; 11-16-2015 at 04:27 AM.

I think it might be physically better, too, but cannot be certain.
    From stats, both have A Strength and A Speed...but The World has A Durability to King Crimson's E, so it would stomp in any clash.

From feats I don't recall anything that puts King Crimson on the level of The World.

King Crimson has been stated by Araki to be physically the strongest stand...but the only indication we have feat-wise is Diavolo's preference in punching holes through people. Also, while Diavolo/Doppio does have precog, he only has it in order to use King Crimson, which can be countered with some strategic thinking.

As for Kira and Bites the Dust. Bites the Dust only activates when certain conditions are met (which was if anyone discovered Kira's identity) and might only work on those conditions.

King Crimson is actually the perfect counter to a shorter timestop, since KC removes the actions that Diavolo doesn't like from the future. The precog is (somehow) always active, so KC will see the timestop being used against him, say "nuh uh" and remove that from the timestream.

The issue is that KC DOES have a time limit, and I forgot what it is, and how it matches up with what Dio got to.

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    King Crimson is actually the perfect counter to a shorter timestop, since KC removes the actions that Diavolo doesn't like from the future. The precog is (somehow) always active, so KC will see the timestop being used against him, say "nuh uh" and remove that from the timestream.

The issue is that KC DOES have a time limit, and I forgot what it is, and how it matches up with what Dio got to.
    He's missing one second; he maxes out at 10, Dio got up to 11.

But more to the point seeing into the future won't do anything - he'll see that suddenly he dies with no explanation and have no action to erase because King Crimson itself can't perceive frozen time. He'll just instantly be going from 'alive' to 'dead'.

And as shown against Polnareff Dio can time stop without actually manifesting The World or even moving, so he can't even try to stop the activation because he won't be able to see it.
    Last edited by Siriel; 11-16-2015 at 06:58 PM.