Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Happy birthday Chris pine
    Attached Images Attached Images

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    never posted here.

It's nice that wonder woman always have some good answer defending her love for steve trevor. she is the biggest shipper
    LOL - love that. Diana ships Steve should be a meme
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Steve helping Diana with some of the nuances of the modern world. Might be fun to caption this.

Diana: But they put my name on the title and then made all the stories about Superman!

Steve: I know, Angel. Just breathe.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Steve helping Diana with some of the nuances of the modern world. Might be fun to caption this.

Diana: But they put my name on the title and then made all the stories about Superman!

Steve: I know, Angel. Just breathe. And remember.. your dress is NOT sword proof!

fixed that for ya ^_^

Extraordinary Member

Truth time

BANNED

Steve: I know, Angel. Just breathe.
    amazing!! hhahahaha

diana: the first time I show up on a movie, the movie is called batman v superman: dawn of justice. I want my name on title.

steve: ok, but next year you will have a solo. better we just wait.

http://www.comicsbeat.com/nice-art-l...woder-woman-7/
    Franzetta homage. to be full franzetta homage steve should be naked

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post

http://www.comicsbeat.com/nice-art-l...woder-woman-7/
    Franzetta homage. to be full franzetta homage steve should be naked
    NOW you're talking!

Extraordinary Member

Fake it 'til you make it, Steve

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Then

Now

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Now

I just LOVE that look on Diana's face when she says it.

I just LOVE that look on Diana's face when she says it.
    Me too! She's a very expressive woman and she does a LOT with those beautiful brown eyes of hers! I'm actually sad that Steve can't be her love interest in the modern age on film, but having it be so in the comics is just..... well, WONDERFUL!

Hehe and people were worried about Gal Gadot's ability to act. She did so much with just 3 words.

BANNED

Lynda carter is surprised by Trevor.

Gadot is surprised too, but also curious and somehow mesmerized by him.
    "oh he is a man!!! but also so pretty let me touch his face"

msharlequinz

this scene ❤😭
    Attached Images Attached Images