Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

I’m curious has it ever been stated how big Diana’s knowledge of magic is? We know she does know a lot of about Greek magic but outside of that how large is it? I ask because I think it would be cool if Steve has a large knowledge has well.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I’m curious has it ever been stated how big Diana’s knowledge of magic is? We know she does know a lot of about Greek magic but outside of that how large is it? I ask because I think it would be cool if Steve has a large knowledge has well.
    Beyond having an encyclopedic knowledge of Greek mythology and history, I don't think she actually KNOWS any magic. Ive seen nothing to suggest that she has any idea how Circe does what she does

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Beyond having an encyclopedic knowledge of Greek mythology and history, I don't think she actually KNOWS any magic. Ive seen nothing to suggest that she has any idea how Circe does what she does
    I wonder since DC has multiple different Gods. Maybe her knowledge should be much grander due to being in the outside world.

I wonder since DC has multiple different Gods. Maybe her knowledge should be much grander due to being in the outside world.
    Grander in regards to what exactly?

To other mythical items and creatures. For example in the Batman and Wonder Woman miniseries. They were in the Celtic myths

BANNED

BANNED

When it comes to Steve and Diana's relationship what should Dc never do?

When it comes to Steve and Diana's relationship what should Dc never do?
    You mean aside from borrowing from Kanighers take, aging Steve up so he isn't eligible, doing Joss Weadons take on their relationship, making steve a nazi, establishing Steve is spying on and using Diana, or having Diana just straight up kill Steve?

BANNED

You mean aside from borrowing from Kanighers take, aging Steve up so he isn't eligible, doing Joss Weadons take on their relationship, making steve a nazi, establishing Steve is spying on and using Diana, or having Diana just straight up kill Steve?
    What was Whedon's take for those curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    What was Whedon's take for those curious?
    Heres a link to the script
    https://indiegroundfilms.files.wordp...oss-whedon.pdf

Or to save time reading that heres someone posting paragraphs on twitter https://twitter.com/_sashayed/status...587840?lang=en

The long and short of it was Steve was this snarky asshat who seemed to blame Wonder Woman for the worlds problems

BANNED

Depending on background, one can make a case that Diana could know a lot of magic, but in a different way than how we think of it today. She would be able to see and interpret omens, she'd imbue supernatural qualities in any objects she crafted, she'd know a lot of rituals for protection and healing, and so on. But unlike say Zatanna, Diana wouldn't use magical forces directly or be able to improvise.

But we're getting off-topic!

Wonder Woman (2016-) 006-007.jpg

BANNED