Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Depends on what era they set the sequel in. Patty Jenkins wants the sequel to be in America. Which means it will probably be in modern times. Which would make Steve around 125 years old
    unless he went into some sort of magical stasis chamber after World War One. The alternative would be he is the original Steve's great grand-nephew, sort of like Steve in the second season
    TV wonder woman was a descendant of the original Steve Trevor from season one.
    Isn't Pine contracted for sequels?
    spoilers:
    And they could totally pull a (Pre) Crisis where Persephone re****s him, and her return leads to the return of the gods. Leading up to a sort of cross between Azzarello WW and JMS Thor.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrump View Post
    Isn't Pine contracted for sequels?
    Doesnt mean they'll actually bring the character back.They could just use him for flashback scenes.Kinda like what they're doing with Captain Cold on the Flash

I hope he comes back. I don't want Bruce x Diana or Clarke and Diana. I want Steve and Diana. The two have never gotten much attention in comics and media for a while

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baseman View Post
    Doesnt mean they'll actually bring the character back.They could just use him for flashback scenes.Kinda like what they're doing with Captain Cold on the Flash
    What the heck would they flashback to that we haven't already seen?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I hope he comes back. I don't want Bruce x Diana or Clarke and Diana. I want Steve and Diana. The two have never gotten much attention in comics and media for a while
    The latter is not happening. They announced that they wouldn't go that route even BEFORE Rebirth. The former is just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrump View Post
    The latter is not happening. They announced that they wouldn't go that route even BEFORE Rebirth. The former is just dumb.

What do you mean by the former is just dumb.

Extraordinary Member

From issue 24 - with some added material

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Why couldn't have the movie keep them

Extraordinary Member

From Deviantart

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

This one is just magical!

Extraordinary Member

Yes, people do cosplay Diana and Steve, but rarely better than in the second pic

"You can be my secret boy!"

My 16 year old sister was devastated during the movie. Apparently she was shipping Diana and Steve pretty hard

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    "You can be my secret boy!"
    I love that story. Movie Steve is great, I'm glad Chris Pine hit that home run. His performance and his interviews are wonderful. But, "Secret boy" and young Diana were so cute and fun. If I were making a tv show or animated series, this would be were I start.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

They're almost like Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable in a way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    My 16 year old sister was devastated during the movie. Apparently she was shipping Diana and Steve pretty hard
    Damn right! I have seen the movie four times now, and every time I see it I hope that it will end differently LOL

This is pretty much hands down the best love scene in a super-hero movie. Nobody is seducing anybody or falling into a moment of explosively realized passion - it's all just very innocent and mutual and tender.

"You're very close..."

"That's the idea."

Last edited by brettc1; 06-27-2017 at 06:48 AM.