Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I don't understand why DC rebooted just to ignore Trevor and WW love story. Things like this made me skeptical of many things about the future of WW in Dc comics or even movies. At least Smallville is doing the job better than new 52.

I think Infinity Inc might be a good read, it has Fury that is Earth 2 WW and Steve daughter.

there a Steve Trevor blog http://heckyeahstevetrevor.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I don't understand why DC rebooted just to ignore Trevor and WW love story. Things like this made me skeptical of many things about the future of WW in Dc comics or even movies. At least Smallville is doing the job better than new 52.

I think Infinity Inc might be a good read, it has Fury that is Earth 2 WW and Steve daughter.

there a Steve Trevor blog http://heckyeahstevetrevor.tumblr.com/
    So that they can make money by advertising the prolonged tragedy of Wonder Woman and Superman.

It makes me kinda laugh when you see WW in the ARGUS mini telling Steve he should move on. I'm reading that and thinking how do you possibly move on from Wonder Woman?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    So that they can make money by advertising the prolonged tragedy of Wonder Woman and Superman.

It makes me kinda laugh when you see WW in the ARGUS mini telling Steve he should move on. I'm reading that and thinking how do you possibly move on from Wonder Woman?
    oh I forgot heroes can't be happy at DC. Future's end #0 was about how to exterminate all heroes in creepy ways.

Move on from WW, it's really easy for her says this

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    We have yet to see if it is a memory implanted by the Fates, though. Why did they say they have stolen Steve's future? Can't this be connected?
    "Sometimes, it's best not to be who we are...but who we aspire to be". (Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman #23)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post
    We have yet to see if it is a memory implanted by the Fates, though. Why did they say they have stolen Steve's future? Can't this be connected?
    Yes, it can be really a manipulation of his memories.

Thanks for the thread

[/QUOTE]
    They had some nice moments in the DCAU.

So, I start with some images of Smallville. I really liked how they met as kids there:
    That was a cool spin to the original version.

Extraordinary Member

From JLU

Extraordinary Member

And the follow up moment

There was a lot of subtext in these two moments. The first time Steve kisses her, he isn't thinking about the future because he believes he probably doesn't have one. By the time they part, a future with Diana is the thing most on his mind.

And Diana's response to his first kiss isn't "Oh gosh, he's so MANLY, what have I been missing." It's that she responds to his bravery in the face of his own mortality.

Ah, so THIS is where the Wonder Woman x Steve Trevor action is at! Good to know!

Let me state my personal stance on this:

Steve Trevor is to Wonder Woman what Lois Lane is to Superman and what Selina Kyle is to Batman.

He is her end-game, the one she is meant to be with. Marston himself created Steve Trevor for that role.

Granted, the Diana & Steve Romance wasn't always great. I've read some bits from the Silver Age that make me not like Steve at all. But there are just as many bits of Lois Lane and Superman that do not age well too, so you have to allow for sign-of-the-times mistakes with decades-long fictional romances.

Here's to Wonder Woman & Steve Trevor, the once and future Wonder Couple!

Could Diana fall in love with Steve when he helps the amazosn?

Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman meet in Justice League "The Savage Time" Part 1:

BANNED

Nice Thread!! =D

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post
    Since there are already threads about wonder woman x superman and wonder woman x batman, it only seemed right to me to have also a Diana x Steve's one for all the fans of the pairing!

So, I start with some images of Smallville. I really liked how they met as kids there:

I love their relationship in smallville. It´s cute and refreshing

This is a sad scene

Wonder Woman #248

Instead at love at first sight maybe she sees Steve as a way off the Island. She loves the amazons but she as always wanted to make a different outside. She learns and respects him.