Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Honestly I thought they could have done something interesting with her and the Holliday girls. That instead of them just b omg ordinary college girls. They are also helping mythical , alien and other kind of students adjust to the human world while at Holliday University. Seem they are to be Diana’s army while in the human world wouldn’t it be fair for Diana to train them? I wouldn’t mind if Diana were to stay with the Holliday girls . Instead of buying or lying to stay I would say the city in where Diana s knows of mythical beings.

So if Steve leaves the military what should he do?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So if Steve leaves the military what should he do?
    There are lots of options. I thought of him still being a pilot, but mainly involved in humanitarian, salvaging, and relief work (with a large side dose of Harald Edelstam or Folke Bernadotte). I've written up more on that in earlier Steve Trevor threads; good writers should easily be able to come up with other fun and interesting stuff for him to do.

Extraordinary Member

From the recent mini for The Brave and the Bold

Diana and Steve arrange some private time

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

Cute.

I'm still annoyed that series ended on a cliffhanger...and really wish it had been Steve and Diana on the mission instead of using Bats to reel in the profits.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Cute.

I'm still annoyed that series ended on a cliffhanger...and really wish it had been Steve and Diana on the mission instead of using Bats to reel in the profits.
    I would have bought it had that been the case.

Extraordinary Member

These two lovebirds just can't get enough of each other. Diana brings out the poet in her man

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Extraordinary Member

Great piece of art

That's one of my favourite pieces from Rebirth, and it really plays up Diana's goofiness and shows another aspect of Steve's personality. I just wish writers would explore Diana's gifts from Hestia and Artemis more—sisterhood with fire and unity with the beasts. A teamup with Vixen would be a great way to do the latter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    There are lots of options. I thought of him still being a pilot, but mainly involved in humanitarian, salvaging, and relief work (with a large side dose of Harald Edelstam or Folke Bernadotte). I've written up more on that in earlier Steve Trevor threads; good writers should easily be able to come up with other fun and interesting stuff for him to do.
    I keep thinking about the whole Steve trying to see the women and children in the first Rucka ran. Why not him and a few others with him going around helping track now cult leaders and a few other things. That while yes they help the U.N. they do a few other things.

BANNED

BANNED

Reminds me of this song