Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post
    Since there are already threads about wonder woman x superman and wonder woman x batman, it only seemed right to me to have also a Diana x Steve's one for all the fans of the pairing!

So, I start with some images of Smallville. I really liked how they met as kids there:

D'AWWWWWW, so cute!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Diana/Steve OTP.

All others are inferior. Take your Trinity Shipping and Femslash elsewhere, folks. Diana's spoken for

They should be pair more often. I mean Steve unlike Lois did help Diana when he first appear. He was the damsel not Diana. He could also fight and was brave. Steve is the reason Diana left for the adventure and than falls in love.

Even even they're not "together", there's still chemistry

Respect your WW history!

There's just something about Steve being shorter than Diana that makes me really like this pairing (at least in this pic)

Man, do I love that 2009 animated movie ...

And apparently there was SOME good stuff within the awfulness of the aborted 2011 WW tv show: concept art from the show's Themyscrian backstory ...

Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 06-14-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Hey should Steve and Diana be the same age or one older?

They should both look the same age (both can pass for 25 years old in the looks department, in the beginning), but in terms of time lived Diana is MUCH older than Steve.

BANNED

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post

I really have to read more Smallville.

Funny seeing Steve alongside Ollie here, since I always though that Justin Hartley would make a perfect Tom Tressor
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Man, do I love that 2009 animated movie ...

Maybe I don't think the world's worth saving if you're not in it.

One of the best lines ever!
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I'm still favoring Steve being a guy, whom Wondy calls in for special missions, or someone, with whom, she frequently crosses paths ..and not always on the same side. She's got her life with 'the Army' - Zola, Hermes, Aleka and Zeke - and he's got his own life, as a world-travelling James Bond sort. Isn't Steve being his own man, better than him just being some guy Diana's dating, in her town?

He should totally NOT be the guy in the next cubicle at IADC.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 07-06-2014 at 02:01 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I'm still favoring Steve being a guy, whom Wondy calls in for special missions, or someone, with whom, she frequently crosses paths ..and not always on the same side. She's got her life with 'the Army' - Zola, Hermes, Aleka and Zeke - and he's got his own life, as a world-travelling James Bond sort. Isn't Steve being his own man, better than him just being some guy Diana's dating, in her town?

He should totally NOT be the guy in the next cubicle at IADC.
    Techically when though Diana is dating. Steve is still his own man.

If I remember correctly, weren't they brought back during one of the Crises?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    If I remember correctly, weren't they brought back during one of the Crises?
    probably is the contrary, this ship isn't lucky

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    I don't understand why DC rebooted just to ignore Trevor and WW love story. Things like this made me skeptical of many things about the future of WW in Dc comics or even movies. At least Smallville is doing the job better than new 52.

I think Infinity Inc might be a good read, it has Fury that is Earth 2 WW and Steve daughter.

there a Steve Trevor blog http://heckyeahstevetrevor.tumblr.com/
    Yeah seeing their relationship re-explored was one of the number one things I was looking forward to in the reboot. I always thought they did work great as a couple but the only problem was that we only got to see them together with the cheesier writing of the pre-crisis comics. When written properly I always saw Steve Trevor as the DC counterpart to Captain America. With that in mind I think he's a great match for Diana with his "liberal warrior" mentality. Although there was always something slightly problematic with Wonder Woman falling head over heels for the first man she ever met. With that in mind I think it might be good that DC has them spending some time apart, but I hope we see them back together eventually.