Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 633
  1. #46
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,944

    Default

    Does anyone know where get a model sheet of Steve in any of the animated movie. I have the 2009 but what about war? Does Dc comics have a model sheet?

  2. #47
    Spectacular Member HunterX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Man, do I love that 2009 animated movie ..

    [IMG]http://i1.*****.com/vi/laIuAnV9zNE/maxresdefault.jpg[/IMG]
    Awesome movie.



  3. #48
    Spectacular Member HunterX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    194

    Default







    Steve is like, not here for this, lol.
    Last edited by HunterX; 07-23-2014 at 11:35 AM.

  4. #49
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,613

    Default

    It's the way I reacted when they rebooted Steve just to WW dump him unfairly

  5. #50
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,382

    Default

    It's sad that when she drops Superman for Steve it probably won't get into a movie.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

    “The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

  6. #51
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    It's sad that when she drops Superman for Steve it probably won't get into a movie.
    lol but maybe if she get a movie she won't need to drop anyone, it would be 100% steve. that would be a dream

  7. #52
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,613

    Default



    this is so cute!!!
    Amanda Conner and Jimmy palmiotti nailed it.

  8. #53
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,944

    Default

    I really hope they will be a couple again we haven't seem much of their paring since Her being no dating and now dating with Superman. Let's hope Earth one is Diana x Steve

  9. #54
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I really hope they will be a couple again we haven't seem much of their paring since Her being no dating and now dating with Superman. Let's hope Earth one is Diana x Steve
    For sure there is diana and steve on Earth One. Morrison is only of the few that keep me excited about comics.

    steve can make WW nervous only looking at her!! he really is awesome. I want a guy to look at me just the way steve Trevor look at Diana...
    this is how you do romance...
    also gonna read amecomi girls

  10. #55
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    For sure there is diana and steve on Earth One. Morrison is only of the few that keep me excited about comics.

    steve can make WW nervous only looking at her!! he really is awesome. I want a guy to look at me just the way steve Trevor look at Diana...
    this is how you do romance...
    also gonna read amecomi girls
    To you what makes Her relationship with Steve different from Her being with Superman? One thing is I wish they had more of them together. I mean the only majority pairs of them would be Brave and the Bold and Wonder Woman Movie.

  11. #56

  12. #57
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    To you what makes Her relationship with Steve different from Her being with Superman? One thing is I wish they had more of them together. I mean the only majority pairs of them would be Brave and the Bold and Wonder Woman Movie.
    With Trevor the spotlight is all on her, it is very important. And I think is very important have a man accept that the woman is stronger than him and not do crazy things to be stronger than her. It can be a little cliche, but he helps to ground her in many ways.
    There is little trevor and WW this is why I want to see more of it done right. If morrison do a great story for WW in Earth one it can help change things for her

  13. #58

    Default

    'hope to see the current incarnation of steve in the ww book after azzarello exits. 'so much untapped pathos between these two ex-lovers that needs to be written about.

  14. #59
    Spectacular Member Melwicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    They should both look the same age (both can pass for 25 years old in the looks department, in the beginning), but in terms of time lived Diana is MUCH older than Steve.
    Diana could be centuries old.

  15. #60
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post
    Yeah Diana, just keep touching that chest....
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

    “The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •