Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Melwicker View Post
    Diana could be centuries old.
    In the TV show she was stated to be 2527 years old

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Yeah Diana, just keep touching that chest....
    Man Lyle Waggner is tall! Lynda Carter is 5'9" and in heel probably close to 6' and he still towers over her at 6'4"

So no one want her to be let's say 18 or 20 years old but much older of course not as old as the other amazons. A little off topic I don't like her being the only child she should be be first child born but not the only child born.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So no one want her to be let's say 18 or 20 years old but much older of course not as old as the other amazons. A little off topic I don't like her being the only child she should be be first child born but not the only child born.
    In the current N52 she is 23 (18 during the Darkseid invasion) ... And she has tons of siblings now thanks to Zeus' philandering ways.

I think you could start a whole new thread to discuss how old she should be and her having siblings on her Amazon side of the family.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by technosprite1981 View Post
    'hope to see the current incarnation of steve in the ww book after azzarello exits. 'so much untapped pathos between these two ex-lovers that needs to be written about.
    more like the writers will do what please the editorial want putting Superman and who cares about Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    more like the writers will do what please the editorial want putting Superman and who cares about Steve?
    Steve didn't do anything to help her integrate into the world in N52 ... After 5 years in "man's world" she has ZERO clue about have a regular life, I don't blame her for dumping Steve's ass

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Steve didn't do anything to help her integrate into the world in N52 ... After 5 years in "man's world" she has ZERO clue about have a regular life, I don't blame her for dumping Steve's ass
    Steve will never do anything, it's the writers that make him do things. He doesn't has his own will. Man that was Johns ignoring Azz, because Azz she evens go to rock shows.

Steve will never do anything, it's the writers that make him do things. He doesn't has his own will. Man that was Johns ignoring Azz, because Azz she evens go to rock shows.
    Steve is merely an extension of the writers and editors. Point being she dated Steve for an unknown amount of time between first appearing and "5 years later" ... During this time she obviously developed no human friendships that were not work related and had no concept of how to turn off WW. And enjoy a night of being Diana. Steve being her only human link to this work FAILED, epically.

BANNED

Writer do with Steve what they want. Azz never showed her friends, but it doesn't mean she doesn't has. She really didn't had any problem connecting with people.
    It's not like Superman is doing much better than him (remember tha museum dat at the argus mini?) but guy got power so whatever.
    the problem is not steve, is the writers specially johns. the only thing that failed was johns

BANNED

well, Steve probably has a huge size

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Points to thread title
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

well, Steve probably has a huge size
    Oh that is just classic!
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Steve Trevor ought to be a guy I might have wanted to be, when I was a boy, ..and he wasn't. He ought to be a guy, who guys, no matter their age, want to be...

Not a KEN doll.

If he gets his own life and keeps his distance, only popping up, when he's useful, ..he should be allowed to come back. Diana doesn't need a male Lois Lane. She's got Zola, Hermes and Swee'Pea - I mean ZEKE - and that is plenty to keep her company.

I don't even think Diana and Steve should live in the same town.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 08-25-2014 at 05:46 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    If Steve gets his own life and keeps his distance, only popping up, when he's useful, ..he should be allowed to come back. Diana doesn't need a male Lois Lane.
    I don't think folks quite get the gist of the thread.

Allow me to refer to the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFeath View Post
    Since there are already threads about wonder woman x superman and wonder woman x batman, it only seemed right to me to have also a Diana x Steve's one for all the fans of the pairing!

So, I start with some images of Smallville. I really liked how they met as kids there:

Last edited by brettc1; 08-25-2014 at 05:38 AM.

This is an appreciation thread, folks. If you want to discuss whether or not Steve should be a part of the book or what part he should play, please start a new thread.

Thanks!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!