Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

One does not simply get over Wonder Woman

...or Steve Trevor, apparently. [wink]

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

Smallville got steve and diana better than new 52...

no time to die when steve is in danger

BANNED

BANNED

Brett, take a look: On issue 23, from the number of issue 24, go down the names - Azzarello, Giffen ... Green, Hi-Fi. Look to the left. Who do you see?

Or, much easier, to the right of pink Powergirl.

(From tako)

http://community.comicbookresources....quot-23-amp-24
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=56026

Tip of the hat for the times you contributed to the SM/WW thread and mostly constructive trolling discussions.
    Last edited by dumbduck; 10-06-2014 at 09:57 PM.

BANNED

Fury that is steve and diana pre-crisis daughter is also there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Fury that is steve and diana pre-crisis daughter is also there
    I wonder if any of the pink people will appear? I thought this was only for next year's event, while FE was only 2 earths and time travel. Lyta, Donna, invisible jet...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dumbduck View Post
    Brett, take a look: On issue 23, from the number of issue 24, go down the names - Azzarello, Giffen ... Green, Hi-Fi. Look to the left. Who do you see?

Or, much easier, to the right of pink Powergirl.

(From tako)

http://community.comicbookresources....quot-23-amp-24
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=56026

Tip of the hat for the times you contributed to the SM/WW thread and mostly constructive trolling discussions.
    Heh.

That looks like Fury, but its not necessarily Steve's daughter. Post Crisis the character Fury was still around but not related to Steve.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Heh.

That looks like Fury, but its not necessarily Steve's daughter. Post Crisis the character Fury was still around but not related to Steve.
    What? I thought that with that uniform she could only be Lyta? Are you sure?

EDIT: LOL, I'm doubting the expert. I thought that with this uniform she could only be Diana and Steve's Lyta.
    Last edited by dumbduck; 10-07-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Earth 2 Fury in the nu52 is (supposedly) the daughter of Diana and Steppenwolf.

BANNED

Heh.

That's definitely the Pre-Crisis Fury though. That's her armor, the Post-Crisis Fury wore a chainmail leotard with cutouts.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    That's definitely the Pre-Crisis Fury though. That's her armor, the Post-Crisis Fury wore a chainmail leotard with cutouts.
    This could well be true, especially since the cover on the right shows Wally as Kid Flash. He hung up his yellow uniform at the end of COIE.

BANNED

This could well be true, especially since the cover on the right shows Wally as Kid Flash. He hung up his yellow uniform at the end of COIE.

What do you mean "this could very well be true"? See for yourself, she's to the right of Power Girl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fury_%28DC_Comics%29

I watched FLASHPOINT PARADOX. Good animated adaptation. Obviously didn't care for Diana and Steve's brief interaction, which could be summed thusly:

I only bring it here b/c a random thought occured to me: I really like Steve with platinum blonde (white/silver) hair. It just contrasts so nicely with Diana's black-as-night locks. Opposites and all.

Don't care for the goatee here (ages him too much), but if we could see a young clean-shaven Steve Trevor with short plantinum hair instead of regular blonde, I'd be interested in them taking that look further.

BANNED

he looked better with the silver hair than the blond hair on JL:War

steppenwolf →→→→ stephenwolf...I see what you did here DC