Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Probably 2 or 3 yrs at most
    Clint acts like it's been a lot longer then that. Now, if it were Widow or Mockingbird, that line would make a lot more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Clint acts like it's been a lot longer then that. Now, if it were Widow or Mockingbird, that line would make a lot more sense.
    Understandable....I agree

surprised there's not more talk about the issue, was seriously on the fence about this series but have zero complaints about this one.

Great one liners, picking up threads from Young Avengers, more insight into POD, and the art didn't bother me nearly as much.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Can someone give me a rundown on POD? I've read Hickman's run twice but I never paid much attention to her.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Quote Originally Posted by Stahlflamme View Post
    Wizard was taken by an gravity defying techno villain. And yes, a character that has been popular under the name Wiccan for ten years... lets change the name because it doesn't sound so catchy now, because obviously his fans all just hate it and want that people not familiar with the character to not find his earlier appeareances anymore. Plus the comic is pretty clear on the fact that this is about things being potentially insulting to Wiccans. Because if Ewing wants to change the name because he doesn't like it, but gives the cultural reasons in the story the implication is that he is an bigot who uses other cultures as justification to change things around he doesn't like. Hypocrisy 101. Thats a worse implication than him having a massive case of white guilt and feeling the misguided but real need to stand up for these discriminated people.

White tiger gets her power from a god that is a white tiger and I believe the cultural white tiger is some kind of guardian deity so the connection is a lot stronger thant just choosing a color and animal.
    White Tiger's power source is the Cat goddess of Wakanda, the Dead goddess of Egypt, the Great Beast. The problem with her the new White Tiger is that the Cat forced(?) the old White Tiger into doing evil and yeah the same being which possessed Daredevil in the story which I forgot the name. Anyway because of this nobody thrust her even her own family don't thrust her.

Okay that the spirit which the Maker summoned activate so soon I'm surprised I thought we got more stories with the maker until the author revisited the spirit but it doesn't seems so.

The Kree-Skrull Hybrids are anice idea but they came out of nowhere Hulking are the supposed only known hybrid between Kree and Skrulls but okay assume there is a sect which survived the hatred between those 2 races. The really crazy stuff is neither Skrull nor Kree had ever shown that they can use any magic at least I can't remember. The Skrulls were a bit interested in the hand but that is all.

Anyway they are really exotic.

About Pod I got really confused what up with it and her I don't know to which Alien that speech refer to Pod ? (then Pod is alone) or to someone else (then she is a shut-in and feels only alone)
    Last edited by TakoM; 11-19-2015 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakoM View Post
    About Pod I got really confused what up with it and her I don't know to which Alien that speech refer to Pod ? (then Pod is alone) or to someone else (then she is a shut-in and feels only alone)
    She feels alone because it sounds like her girlfriend dumped her when she became POD. Heartbreak can be very isolating.