Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default What celebrities did you had a crush on as a kid?

or me:

Lea Thompson. (my first crush after i saw Back to the Future in theaters at 4)
    Sofie Ward in Return to Oz and Young Sherlock Holmes.
    Elizabeth Shue.
    Michelle Pfeifer. (Dug her since i saw Ladyhawke in theaters)
    Julie Brown.
    Lynda Carter.
    Tanya Roberts in Sheena.
    Deedee Pfeifer in Vamp. (I saw this movie in theaters when i was 5 and thought she was hot as hell )
    Matilda May in Lifeforce.
    Kathleen Turner.
    Kelly McGillis in Top Gun.
    Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters. (I remembered when i was 4 seeing the 85 re-issue of GBs in theaters and WHOA, her legs are incredible when she wore that dress)
    Brooke Shields.
    Julie Newmar.
    Lee Meriwether.
    Jennifer Connelly.
    Daryl Hanna in Splash and Blade Runner.
    Christie Brinkley.
    Phoebe Cates. (Seeing Fast Times on HBO at the impressionable age of 4 was something and one of my first exposures to nudity on film)
    Kelly Preston.
    Patrica Arquette.
    Kirsty Swanson.
    Christina Applegate in Married with Children.
    Vanity.
    Barbara Crampton in From Beyond (I saw it in theaters as a kid) and Re-Animator. (DAMN, was she fine or what?)
    Kim Bassinger.
    Julie Brown.
    Heather Lockleare.
    Judith Hoag in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (She made a perfect April and what a hot pair of legs she had, i dug her when i saw this in theaters )
    Tiffani Amber Thiessen.
    Madonna (Mainly in Dick Tracy as i was 9 years old when i saw that movie in theaters and i thought she was hot as hell as Breathless Mahoney and when she came out in that see-through night dress in that scene, holy ****! i became a man. I saw Body of Evidence in junior high on video years later and i was drooling for hours)
    Sharon Stone in Total Recall. (I also saw this in theaters as a kid and i thought she was gorgeous in this movie and i later rented Basic Instinct when i was in junior high and thought she looked better in it as i was drooling for hours as well)
    Cindy Crawford.
    Pamela Anderson in Baywatch.
    Brande Roderick in Baywatch.
    Carmen Electra in Baywatch.
    Amy Jo Johnson in Power Rangers. (I was 12 when i watched this show and thought she was hot as hell as Kim)
    Gillian Anderson in X-Files.
    Last edited by TomServofan; 06-12-2014 at 01:21 AM.

wow that's a LOT of crushes.

I'll try to keep this simple at break it down by decade and somewhat comic, tv media related:

70s :
    Lynda Carter - the best (& for many the only) Wonder Woman, not much more to say here.
    Pamela Sue Martin - Nancy Drew fetish
    Susan Dey - i only knew the Partridge Family from reruns & i only watched it for her.
    Tatum O'Neal - Bad News Bears. i was a kid and the only things that mattered were baseball & comics....and Tatum O'Neal

80s:
    Brooke Shields - the source of much ridicule when brought up in convos w/friends but no one can touch Blue Lagoon-Endless Love era Brooke!
    Heather Langenkamp - the original teen scream queen.
    Claudia Wells - Marty's gf in Back to the Future.

90s:
    Christina Applegate - y'know that scene in Donnie Darko on the shrink's couch? that was basically me.
    Tiff Amber Thiessen - hotter than Liz Berkley
    Alyssa Milano - charmed

2000s:
    Scarlett Johanssen - before BW, before Lost in Trans. GHOST WORLD
    Emma Stone - funny & gorgeous
    Kristen Stewart - this one always gets frowns & laughs from friends when i admit it.

Retired

'60s--Susan Oliver, Kathryn Leigh Scott, Shirley Jones, Julie Newmar, the Supremes, Raquel Welch, Carolyn Jones, Sally Field, Lulu, Diana Rigg, Gladys Knight, Petula Clark.

'70s--Olivia Newton John, Linda Ronstadt, Marilyn McCoo, Karen Valentine, Cheryl Tiegs, Leslie Ann Warren, Leslie Uggams, Jenny Agutter, Valerie Bertinelli, Lynda Carter, Deborah Harry.

Tracy Nelson
    Judy Robertson (she was the younger daughter in the lost in space series right)
    Jodie sweetin
    Al from step by step
    And yes amy jo johnson

Johnny Depp
    Dirk Benedict
    David Beckham
    Fernando Torres
    Robert Pattinson

Tracy Lynn Cruz (Ashely in Power Rangers Turbo/in Space)
    Melody Perkins (Astronema/Karone in Power Rangers in Space/Lost Galaxy)
    Christopher Khayman Lee (Andross in Power Rangers in Space)
    Cameron Diaz (The Mask)
    Nicole Kidman (Batman Forever)
    Oded Fehr (The Mummy)
    Nicholle Tom (the older sister in The Nanny)
    Ranma (Ranma 1/2, both of his/her forms (cartoons count, right?))
    Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man 90's series)

Those are all that come to my mind for the moment.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

As a kid, I had massive crushes on Jeff Goldblum, Annette O'Toole, Kevin Bacon (which my mom still teases me about) Pam Grier, Prince, Joyce DeWitt, Amelia Kinkade, Joan Jett...

Goldblum and O'Toole still have a totally magic hold over me, especially if they smile or talk at all.
    Last edited by t hedge coke; 06-11-2014 at 11:14 PM.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

BANNED

Thanks to Laird Hedge a'Coke for breaking thr titanic iceberg of doublegender crushes.

Suzanne Pleshette
    Paul Lynd
    Sophia Loren
    Aladdin Sane ( barf on Thin White Duke)
    Kate Bush
    Tim Curry
    The divine Mzzzzzz Karen Black (with her big booty from the 80s)
    Flip Wilson (crushes need not be sexual so haytahs shut up)
    1/2 of the girls Davey Jones fell in love with
    Zsa Zsa Gabor and Charo (THESE *are* admittedly quite sexual)
    GIL SCOTT HERON
    VALERIE BERTINELLI
    Last edited by TroubleWithTrebles; 06-12-2014 at 12:15 AM.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns. Only when she was in the Catwoman outfit so I'm not sure what that says about young Shinglepants.
    Spent a whole lot of time obsessing over Sarah Michelle Gellar during the Buffy/Cruel Intentions days. Number 1 crush of all time.
    Denise Richards. Watched Starship Troopers nearly everyday for about 6 months when I got the video. I love the movie as a whole but as a kid (12?) was pretty obsessed with Richards too.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

1960's: Diana Rigg, Julie Newmar, Yvonne Craig, Nichelle Nichols, Marlo Thomas
    1970's: Marie Osmond, Farrah Fawcett, Lynda Carter, Lindsay Wagner, Kate Jackson, Jaclyn Smith
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

My adoration of Carol Kane was a big part of my childhood, too. And, Anthony Perkins.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleWithTrebles View Post
    VALERIE BERTINELLI
    I had no idea who Valerie Bertinelli was as a kid, but as an adult, having gone out with her and some mutual friends a few years ago, I can verify I have a crush on her as an adult.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Spectacular Member

i have never really been one for celebrity crushes except for one person and that's Shannon Doherty.

Ever since i seen her in Heather's about 88/89 when i was 10 i fell in love with her and used to have posters of her all over my bedroom mixed in with all my Batman ones hahaha

Even as an adult and growing up when i heard her name or seen her in a magazine i would perk up and my partner of over a decade and mother to my children even looks like her, the first words i said to her was along the lines of "Holy GEESUZ you look so much like Shannon Doherty WOW" and proceed to tell all my pals and work colleagues that i was dating someone who looked like Shannon.

Even to this day on twitter and facebook i dont really follow any crushes but still find a spot for her on both of them.

I mean come on.

Incredible Member

As a kid? Oh Jesus, I'm in my 40s. Kim Richards in "Hello Larry"!

Astonishing Member

Tiffany Amber Thiessen, i wanted to sleep with kelly kapowski before i had any idea what sex was.

1. Charo
    2. Lindsey Wagner
    3. Linda Carter
    4. Christina Applegate
    5. Heather Thomas
    6. Judy & Audrey Landers
    7. Markie Post
    8. Jane Badler
    9. Sybil Danning
    10. Suzanne Somers