Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Too many to name, but to break it down by decade: '80s-Molly Ringwald, Phoebe Cates, Bebe Neuwirth. '90s (hit puberty)- Gillian Anderson, Alyson Hannigan (seeing a redhead trend here?), Mira Sorvino.

BANNED

The girl from the "My Girl" movies.

BANNED

Check her out in Veep, she grew up into a beautiful woman. Plus, show's funny as hell. Also, the more I see of Julia Louis-Dreyfus the more impressed/disappointed I am that she so frumpy as Elaine. They did a heck of a job keeping her covered up and dressed down, as just "one of the boys".

I remember having lots, but Sarah Chalke was probably the biggest.
    Last edited by Mr. Mastermind; 06-12-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Lisa Bonet
    Pamela Anderson
    Mark Wahlberg
    Halle Berry
    Lucy Lawless
    Kevin Smith (the actor who played Ares on Hercules and Xena)
    Bridgette Wilson

Man, how my taste have changed since I've gotten older! Though I still have a slight thing for Lisa Bonet, some of that may have transferred to her daughter, Zoe Kravtiz.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    Kristen Stewart - this one always gets frowns & laughs from friends when i admit it.
    Your friends have terrible taste, she's adorable.

Incredible Member

Tootie from the Facts of Life.

BANNED

Impossibly jealous of hedge coke re VB

Also

Grace Jones
    Annie Lennox
    The tough chick from Facts of Life (forgot the name)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Check her out in Veep, she grew up into a beautiful woman. Plus, show's funny as hell..
    Unfortunately I don't think I could enjoy it much. I ended up dating a girl who looked more or less exactly like her(coincidentally she had the same first name too) and it did not end well.

Retired

Well, there are a lot from the '80s and beyond who I had crushes on, but I can't include them, because I was over 21 by then, and not a kid by my definition.

When I was a teen, on my bedroom wall I had posters of the Beatles, the Bee Gees, John Travolta, Olivia Newton John, Cheryl Tiegs, Cheryl Ladd, Linda Ronstadt, Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter as herself, Superman and Batman. If I had found posters of Bobby Sherman, David Cassidy and Neil Diamond, they would have gone up on my wall, as well.

Dating myself a bit, but my earliest crushes were Princess Leia and Daisy Duke. Those were more the characters, however, since I didn't (at the time) know the actresses outside of those roles.

In the late-80s/early-90s, though, some of my biggest crushes were Cindy Crawford, Kathy Ireland, Rachel Hunter, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Paula Abdul, Debbie Gibson and Pamela Anderson. Had pictures and magazines with all of them, but none were bigger for me than Cindy. I had (and still have) a poster of her on my bedroom wall when I was about 11 or 12, which I had to fight pretty hard to convince my mom to let me buy. That felt like a big accomplishment. Haha!
    Last edited by Michael24; 06-12-2014 at 05:17 PM.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry, Paula Abdul, Sigourney Weaver, and most of the Baywatch actresses.

BANNED

My childhood crushes were actually most often cartoon characters. :P

I guess I did take a liking to the girl from the original Karate Kid and Christina Ricci as Wednesday Adams though.

John Saxon, Jan Michael Vincent, Kurt Russell (Disney era), Gary Lockwood. Late 60s early 70s. My 10-14 yo period.

When I was young? I'd say the one that had the biggest impact on me was Jennifer Connelly. Ever since I saw the Rocketeer on TV and saw the trailers for that movie Career Opportunities, I thought she was perfection! Also...Gillian Anderson.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/