Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Also, how do the Squad feel about Strange or do his sins get swept under the rug?

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Also, how do the Squad feel about Strange or do his sins get swept under the rug?
    I suppose it's entirely possible they don't have a clue what Strange did. Not like she was there when it happened (hence her actually being alive) and the Illuminati might not have gone out of their way to share what exactly happened with anyone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Owe View Post
    In all fairness, she's a character that isn't really on a lot of people's radar. Barely Marvel's.

I understand that some people will work their hardest to deny BP justice, but Namor's dodged it at the hands of BP, multiple times now. This is pretty pathetic as far as writing goes. I mean, even Doom (one of the most protected MU villains) got stomped for killing Ant Man's daughter.
    Namor got stomped, he just didnt die. He got stomped twice by TChalla.

(Second time with the help of Black Bolt)

Yeah, Namor did not have an easy time in Hickman's run. His kingdom was destroyed, and his time with the Cabal nearly broke him. Really everything happened to the guy short of getting killed... and that happened here. So as far as kharma goes, I think Namors gotten his due.

Though I still don't think he's really dead.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I don't know if Namor is actually dead. That's just a cover and artists take liberty with covers all the time. Could be that they fight, he gets beaten soundly and they turn him over to the raft or something akin to it in this new MU.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I don't know if Namor is actually dead. That's just a cover and artists take liberty with covers all the time. Could be that they fight, he gets beaten soundly and they turn him over to the raft or something akin to it in this new MU.
    The writer pretty much states that Namor's gonna die.

BANNED

Compared to what Namor did to his kingdom, BP barely got his hands on him. The first time he was pulled off of him before he could do more than hit him a few times, and the second times all her did was symbolically stab him with a knife, that did nothing to Namor.

Astonishing Member

Compared to what Namor did to his kingdom, BP barely got his hands on him. The first time he was pulled off of him before he could do more than hit him a few times, and the second times all her did was symbolically stab him with a knife, that did nothing to Namor.
    The last beating that Namor took was pretty severe. The man was laying on a planet dying, and got saved at the last second. Also are we forgetting that Shuri dropped the hammer on Atlantis.

The writer pretty much states that Namor's gonna die.
    When? Did I miss something?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

When? Did I miss something?
    Oh, in the article the writer James Robinson said:

"I think that as you'll see in 'Squadron,' Namor's death will open up a lot of amazing story opportunities which will evolve in the future."

Oh, in the article the writer James Robinson said:
    Thanks. I didn't see that article yet. Sounds like SS aren't messing around.

Astonishing Member

Thanks. I didn't see that article yet. Sounds like SS aren't messing around.
    I would take everything with a grain of salt. Is it a "death" or a "DEATH".Nighthawk is taking over Oracle Industries. I dont think Namor put him in his will...lol.

I would take everything with a grain of salt. Is it a "death" or a "DEATH".Nighthawk is taking over Oracle Industries. I dont think Namor put him in his will...lol.
    Saw the scans. He's actually going to die.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Saw the scans. He's actually going to die.
    Interesting. So does Nighthawk do a hostile takeover of Oracle? Its interesting because they way David Walker talked in his interview, he applied that Nighthawk was well to do, which would be impossible because he was from a different dimension.

Interesting. So does Nighthawk do a hostile takeover of Oracle? Its interesting because they way David Walker talked in his interview, he applied that Nighthawk was well to do, which would be impossible because he was from a different dimension.
    Didn't see that much of it. They have the relevant stuff on Bleeding Cool.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum